• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Partagas Series D No.4...box dated 5/16, in my humi for 2 days (couldn't wait any longer) and surprisingly tasty but nothing compared to what they will be with some years on them. Beautiful draw and burn.
Many say recent production 2013-present, in many vitolas, many marcas, smoke great in comparison to previous productions.

AVO 90th Classic Covers Vol. 4 another long winded cigar name. The cigar itself was excellent, but pricey at what I paid for it. Monte No. 4, 2014.

Had my 3rd 2008 HUpman Mag 50 in a row, Wednesday, Thursday and last night. This is one of those boxes that got buried in the back of the cabinet. Now that I found it and there smoking so well I'm not sure I'll be able to re-burry them.

Today I moved closer to understanding what these things are all about.

4 out of 5 nubs.

H. Upmann Petit Corona (perhaps a new favorite) with a splash of Bowman Brothers Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey (already a favorite) to accompany a book I picked up his weekend while enjoying another 70 degree February day.

full
Better buy a few boxes while they are still around.