• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

See the piano there in the background. Do you play, Paul? Or your wife?
No and No. It was her grandmothers piano and we took it when she died. All the kids in my life slam on it from time to time...lol

Modern Times Triton Project - Easily one of the best IPA's I've had in a long time!

16583342_247281622390981_9140104457915203584_n.jpg

Wicked Weed Recurrant (Nov 2016).
This great sour incorporates one of my favorite things.... Black Currants. Finishing it off by aging in Cabernet Barrels gives it a nice dry finish. Man I love sours, and Wicked Weed has them all dialed in.
IMG_0449.JPG

Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break.
Amazing and glad I listened to the manager at Total Wine who told me I needed to try it when I was going to pass. Taste like Imperial Stout meets Amaretto. As nasty as it might sound descriptive-wise, it works! The high ABV is masked really well with no booziness. So, watch out, it sneaks up on you. :p
IMG_0407.JPG

How was it? I keep eyeing my 2013's but haven't broken down and opened one up yet. I was trying to make it 5yrs.
I'd have to check my notes but I remember it being very good. If I remember correctly, what struck me was the complexity as there was quite a lot going on with it. In years past I had bought many vintages of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot only to now have lost my taste for it to an extent. The Old Stock was a welcome change from all the bottles of Bigfoot I've been blowing through. Though both Barleywines, they give you different profiles.

Thanks for the input. I've got some '13 Bigfoot too that I'm letting rest as well. I've really enjoyed the Old Stock I've tried and am anxious to see what it becomes.

Finished the IPA.
Now onto a Texas Honey Cider....tastes like apple juice.

IMG_20170223_140838.jpg