• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Big! It's Black! I Want to put It In My Mouth!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
IMG_0458.JPG

So, I vaguely remember bantering back and forth with Bri over pubes, or no pubes.....

Fast forward to over a year later and I've completely forgotten about the whole thing. Even when I get home last night and see a package on the kitchen counter, it doesn't register. So I proceed to open it with my 13 year old daughter and wife standing over my shoulder.

As quickly as I covered it back up, my daughter was quite happy to announce that it was too late and she knew what it was. Then started the interesting conversation between husband and wife about why a female was sending me a penis in the mail. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to explain.

She did think the chocolate was pretty good though!:D

Thanks Bri! You got me, and goes back to the old "When you least expect it" saying.....

My son (he's also 13) would say "for real?". Then he'd bust a gut.

So, I guess it was "fun size"?

Hope I didn't cause any awkwardness with your wife and daughter, but I couldn't resist as we discussed it over a year ago :p

And I'm sure you know, but it's completely safe to eat. Vacuumed sealed it the same day I got it. It's actually a giant chocolate covered macaroon.

Try not to shove it all in at once :D;) oh and a selfie would be funny :D:D

ETA love the title btw!

Awkward sequence of events for sure.

This crowd is like hanging around with a bunch of vets, chemical plant operators, and frat boys.....all rolled into one.

:cool:

No, Marines and Navy are the champs. :D
I've worked with all branches.