• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Labels

bluue13

Wondering if any of you home brewers have any luck with designing labels for your homebrew?

I'm brewing a beer for my sister's rehearsal dinner and thought it might be cool to have some kind of commemorative label. I've stumbled upon a few "design your own" type sites, so I was looking for recommendations on anything you guys have maybe tried and really liked the results.

Thanks!

I use powerpoint and Gimp.....

What are you looking for, and do you have any graphics already?

I use GrogTag to do my wine bottle labels. I'm very happy. With wine I reuse the bottles, and these come off very easy with no residue. I'm sold and won't use anything else.

I use powerpoint and Gimp.....

What are you looking for, and do you have any graphics already?

Not sure quite what I'm looking for yet beyond the ability to put the name of the beer, some kind of graphic or pic, and a description. I don't have any graphics drawn up or designed yet so I guess I'm looking more for a jumping off point that may have some good templates and such.

I use GrogTag to do my wine bottle labels. I'm very happy. With wine I reuse the bottles, and these come off very easy with no residue. I'm sold and won't use anything else.

Cool! I did find GrogTag in my searches so good to know it might be a good place to go.

throw out some ideas and what you call your brewery, and what you want to call the beer....

If you lack the imagination or talent, you can always reach out to one of those sights where you put your graphic design project out there, and people from all over the world bid on it for ridiculously low prices. Outsource the creative aspect, then just plug it into one of these label sites.