• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

ironpeddler said:

Yeah, Ken let me in but I'm not allowed to post in this thread for a while as per his instructions....which kinda makes it tough to do 'Puts & Takes'.

It's all good, post away. Administratively, I didn't want to be in the position of opening/closing/opening/closing, which I kinda sorta was anyway. What the hell, didn't want to tell anybody no.

The pass is in progress and as soon as I can figure out how to add a pic so to that post will do so.

personal User said:
It's all good, post away. Administratively, I didn't want to be in the position of opening/closing/opening/closing, which I kinda sorta was anyway. What the hell, didn't want to tell anybody no.

Typically pass threads aren't closed.  Not sure why you would close the thread anyway; It's the banter and people discussing the threads that make passes fun.  If sign ups are closed, just say sign ups are closed, it's all good at that point.

Also, a nit....the font you used looks HUGE on my screen(s).  Hey, we aren't all that nearsighted....yet..... :p   

BlindedByScience said:

Typically pass threads aren't closed.  Not sure why you would close the thread anyway; It's the banter and people discussing the threads that make passes fun.  If sign ups are closed, just say sign ups are closed, it's all good at that point.

Also, a nit....the font you used looks HUGE on my screen(s).  Hey, we aren't all that nearsighted....yet..... :p   

I think he meant open and close to participate in the pass.

Speaking of HUGE.....LINKY!

grateful1 said:

Speaking of HUGE.....LINKY!

QUICK...throw some cold water on them before they multiply!

grateful1 said:

yep. Font changed and pic added. I figured that anybody checking the post would want something nice to look at. ;)

I'm working from home at the moment, and my wife asked why I busted out laughing, and it was because I clicked on grateful1's link.

Wasn't what I expected.

Only my second pass... here's hoping I learned something in the newbie pass:

Take:  Illusione Epernay Le Elegance
Put:  Arturo Fuente Anejo 46

Take:  Tatujae 10th Anni Belle Encre
Put:  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero

Take:  Room 101 San Andreas Papi Chulo
Put:  Oliva Serie V Lancero

Take:  Bolivar Petite Corona
Put:  H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubos (NOV 12)

At first glance these look good. I will search further when I get to a computer tonight.

Pass landed today, safe and sound.  Please let me know how my P&Ts look.  If able, I'd like to get this on the fly on Friday.

All looks good ....

that is except for this one,
Take:  Tatujae 10th Anni Belle Encre
Put:  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero
...because I wanted it :)  was hoping and crossing my fingers it would really make it that long to get to me ;)

Well just for Ben, here is a preveiw of one of my P/T that I am considering:

Take: Illusione Holy Lance Maduro
Put:    Tatujae 10th Annie Belle Encre.

CulturedHick said:
Well just for Ben, here is a preveiw of one of my P/T that I am considering:

Take: Illusione Holy Lance Maduro
Put:    Tatujae 10th Annie Belle Encre.
:thumbs:

ilikefishes said:
At first glance these look good. I will search further when I get to a computer tonight.
Interpretation of rules: If the cigars look good and are something that people are interested in smoking, dollar values and equality shall be loosely interpreted, by me anyhow. The idea here is that if people's puts are something that those later in the pass might want or want to try it's a good put to me. Someone might think that a not very common cigar that is cheaper but a good smoke would be a worthy put, that Tesa is an excellent example. Doesn't cost much but is a surprisingly good smoke that doesn't sell for much. If you are going to search for values, that is not an issue to me.

I want this to be a fun pass, which people enjoy being a part of and get some interesting smokes out there in the pass.

The puts/takes look good to me, and if no one later in the pass has any issue I do not.

:thumbs:

If no one in the pass has a problem with puts/takes, box it up and send it on. Please post tracking number in the thread, or PM to me and next passer.

Looking good and more like fun each day!

Thanks for playing, Mjolnir - looking good to me.

Barry, I am ready to receive whenever, no hurry. Friday shipping is good.

I will work on my puts and takes tonight.

CulturedHick said:
Barry, I am ready to receive whenever, no hurry. Friday shipping is good.

I will work on my puts and takes tonight.
Awesome, Alan.  Thanks.  I may be able to get to the PO tomorrow; I'll let you know.