• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

MNBrian

Might as well start a new thread because it's practically February now.

I'll kick it off -

5er of Illusione Phantoms
A box of the 2017 deceased list Bolivar Corona Gigante and
a half-box of the Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro

Might as well start a new thread because it's practically February now.

I'll kick it off -

5er of Illusione Phantoms
A box of the 2017 deceased list Bolivar Corona Gigante and
a half-box of the Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro

You have a sickness, Brother.... Lol

Not the new band.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I've made a "new year's resolution" to try different cigars

I'm with you on this. I'll have to try that La Barba.

Liga Privada T52
Oliva Serie V Toro
Padilla San Andreas Reserva Toro
Drew Estates Norteno Belicoso - This band must have come out in last few years I've been away. Any thoughts?

Loved the Gunmetal Xikar Volta tabletop lighter so much that I bought in Vegas that I bought another one in black for the other side of the pub lounge. Has a great ergonomic design that fits comfortably in the hand and easily only needs one hand. Has a nifty twist handle at the top that opens and closes a protective cover for the quad jets. Also, love the fuel gauge. Lights every time, and one of the few lighters I've had that doesn't give me issue without completely draining the butane between fills.
IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

Loved the Gunmetal Xikar Volta tabletop lighter so much that I bought in Vegas that I bought another one in black for the other side of the pub lounge. Has a great ergonomic design that fits comfortably in the hand and easily only needs one hand. Has a nifty twist handle at the top that opens and closes a protective cover for the quad jets. Also, love the fuel gauge. Lights every time, and one of the few lighters I've had that doesn't give me issue without completely draining the butane between fills.
View attachment 15342 View attachment 15343 View attachment 15344 View attachment 15345 View attachment 15346
Tried that lighter out at Outlaw, will have to get one. Thanks for the endorsement.