• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Baggies have arrived, everything is ready. May toss in another surprise or two as we move along but now I am just waiting on addresses and then I will ship this beast out.

Phil,

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to playing!!

Guess "someone" should have used Priority Mail to send those baggies!!

What I learned this year ....:rolleyes:!!

lol Jay honestly I was more concerned they showed up and the neighborhood kids lifted em, buncha fuggin hoodlums.

Thanks for the invite Phil. As of now count me in. It will all depend on when the package is to head this way though.

So are you putting the Pirate on the pass list this year at least?

You only get to see him like once a month, and that's what you ask him?

I haven't seen this guy since fuggin Thanksgiving. Josh we have to verify your identity: What was your first pet's name? What was your high school mascot? Is Jon circumcised?

I haven't seen this guy since fuggin Thanksgiving. Josh we have to verify your identity: What was your first pet's name? What was your high school mascot? Is Jon circumcised?

Pin code, Phil...go for the pin code!!

I was looking over the map, and was surprised to see the Mormon and the skunk are cohabiting. I guess we all knew it would happen sooner or later.

I was looking over the map, and was surprised to see the Mormon and the skunk are cohabiting. I guess we all knew it would happen sooner or later.

Yeah the fundamental problem is I am too lazy to recreate the whole map so theres a bunch of people missing and some that shouldn't be on there at all. I felt my approach was fitting for this pass.

Title says "Pass order up," and the order says "not in order." I must assume that is because Efraim is not on the list, yet.

Just noticed this:

jack_sparrow

He's now here long enough to sell down in B/S/T. And you can't really question whether he's active or not...

You sure you wanna send your precious beauties to this guy? He's fuggin' MIA half the damn time I call him. Hell, I haven't TALKED to him since Thanksgiving!

Phil, don't waste your shipping... :laugh: