• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

T: #37 White Owl (2 Pack)
P: #38 Butt of a Padron Millennium

Thanks Phil, great pass!

Keep in mind there is already a maduro in there.

Ok pass came in today. Let me know if these work and it will go out to Matt tomorrow.

T: #12 El Centurion Toro P: LFD Limitado III
T: #4 02' 858 SG P: 07' Opus X Double Corona
T: #13 MF Robusto P: Oliva V Maduro
T: #16 Padron 40th Natty P: LFD PuffStuff Lancero Culebra Coffin

Let me know if these work for you guys!

Ok pass came in today. Let me know if these work and it will go out to Matt tomorrow.

T: #12 El Centurion Toro P: LFD Limitado III
T: #4 02' 858 SG P: 07' Opus X Double Corona
T: #13 MF Robusto P: Oliva V Maduro
T: #16 Padron 40th Natty P: LFD PuffStuff Lancero Culebra Coffin

Let me know if these work for you guys!

Arrrgh!

Ok peanut gallery, unless you have gripes this is ready to go.

Working on getting this out today. Brought my laptop into work today and it suddenly won't turn on. Looks like it's dead. Went and got a new laptop but I lost everything on my old one. Working on getting things back together but I should be able to get it out.

I really need to think of a contest, we were already 30 posts farther along by this point last year!

Working on getting this out today. Brought my laptop into work today and it suddenly won't turn on. Looks like it's dead. Went and got a new laptop but I lost everything on my old one. Working on getting things back together but I should be able to get it out.
Sounds like pirate sabotage.

Sounds like pirate sabotage.
Could be. The laptop did make a funny aarrgghhh sound before it died.

Nah looks like the RAM needed to reseated into the slots. Now I have a brand new badass laptop, and a very nice older one working perfectly.

Oh yeah this went out yesterday. :D

Ok, assuming this thing is real, and hasn't been ambushed by scalawags...

take--------- put

CF Corona Gorda--------- AF Anejo Sand Shark

Davidoff Milli Lancero---------- Padilla 1932 oscuro Solomon

Tat Cohete------------- Avo LE05

Opus Chili Pepper------------ GOF Carlito 2005 Pyramid

I have jury duty tomorrow, so I will have to check in via I-phone.

take--------- put

IDK about that one. The chili pepper is worth more than the GOF now than in previous years. The opus22 pricing is now roughly $40 a stick while the GOFs can be had for approx $20 each. Just an opinion though.

take--------- put

IDK about that one. The chili pepper is worth more than the GOF now than in previous years. The opus22 pricing is now roughly $40 a stick while the GOFs can be had for approx $20 each. Just an opinion though.
This is from the 80 count humidor that sold for $3200, or $40 each. The $20 pricing is accurate for the 2006 models. I'm good either way. The 05 pyramid is a fabulous smoke and the Chili is a novelty. Honestly, I'm not sure how good the trade is from the perspective of the smoker. ???

Yeah I kind of agree with these guys. The put for the opus and the put for the lancero are a little iffy. But, up to you Phil.