• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 CFCF Magma T Lighter at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We're running a special on these new CFCF Magma T table lighters. When you purchase a lighter we will give you a free Lost City OpusX Lancero ($29.90 value). The table lighters were created to help the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. $10 from every lighter purchase goes to the Foundation. The lighters have a triple flame and a pull out dual punch cutter.

Price for the lighte is $89.95.

We also have the 2011 Arturo Fuente Xtremely Rare Holiday Collections. We're offering free UPS Ground shipping (only in the continental U.S.) on your entire order when you purchase a Holiday Collection. The set gets you two each of: Anejo #48, OpusX PerfecXion X, Hemingway Classic, Double Chateau Sun Grown and Double Chateau Natural. Price is $110.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Hrmm perfect time to try out the Buena Vista's as well since the Holiday set has free shipping. hoo ray!

edit* just kidding, they are out of stock :/

Hrmm perfect time to try out the Buena Vista's as well since the Holiday set has free shipping. hoo ray!

edit* just kidding, they are out of stock :/
If you want to try some Buena Vista get an order in for the Holiday Sampler and I'll send you a couple to sample. Just shoot me an email after you order so I know to include the Buena Vista.

Thanks,
Eric

Wow.. Thank you for the offer Eric. I'll definitely take you up on it! I was actually going to order the set regardless, so please do not feel obligated to throw in any free gars.

No worries. I have a couple extra ones I've been holding. I'm going to get an order in for more of the cigars but I have to wait till we clear some space in the shop. I think we'll have another shipment by the end of November.

Just got an order for a Holiday Sampler going down to Texas. I'll add some Buena Vista to the order. Thank you, Audi_kraut!

Eric

I'm on my phone Eric so I can't see it but does the lighter have the Opus X logo on it?

No. There's a sexy chick on it. When you flip it upside down her cloths peel off; just like those cool pens. Now why hasn't someone made a lighter like this?

Actually, they have a silver OpusX logo on the front and the CFCF logo on the back. No naked ladies. Sorry.

Eric

No. There's a sexy chick on it. When you flip it upside down her cloths peel off; just like those cool pens. Now why hasn't someone made a lighter like this?

Actually, they have a silver OpusX logo on the front and the CFCF logo on the back. No naked ladies. Sorry.

Eric

I'm totally gonna buy it Eric, thanks for offering this!! Any other cigar recommendations? Do you have the Buena Vista guys in stock?

ETA: Nvm, I just saw the above post. I'll try again later this month. Great deal, and thank you.

Wow.. Thank you for the offer Eric. I'll definitely take you up on it! I was actually going to order the set regardless, so please do not feel obligated to throw in any free gars.

Wow, great move Eric! you're one class act :thumbs:

Michael, you're sure to enjoy the Buena Vista (LE) line. Just make sure to make this your 1st smoke of the day or better yet, smoke it on a clean palate.

Eric,
I will probably be giving you a call tomorrow to order the lighter and the holiday sampler set.

Thanks, guys. I have four lighters left in the shop right now. Just set aside one for souldog and one for 2K6TBSS so we're down to two. No rush getting an order in as I have your lighters set aside. I'm leaving work right now and marked the lighters out of stock on our website; don't want to over sell them. I'll get them back in stock when I get here in the morning. If you need to call you can reach me, toll free at: 888-733-5225

Eric

Souldog, if I had to recommend a cigar in the shop I'd go with the La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro. They're not super powerful like a lot of Litto's stuff, just an all around enjoyable cigar.

Thanks, guys. I have four lighters left in the shop right now. Just set aside one for souldog and one for 2K6TBSS so we're down to two. No rush getting an order in as I have your lighters set aside. I'm leaving work right now and marked the lighters out of stock on our website; don't want to over sell them. I'll get them back in stock when I get here in the morning. If you need to call you can reach me, toll free at: 888-733-5225

Eric

Souldog, if I had to recommend a cigar in the shop I'd go with the La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro. They're not super powerful like a lot of Litto's stuff, just an all around enjoyable cigar.

Sweet geezus, one minute they were in stock, and the next they were out of stock! I freaked out! So, want me to PP you my info, or order it on the site? I was gonna add 3 Corona Doble DE Undercrowns to my order... Thanks alot Eric, you are THE MAN for putting that aside for me!!!

Eric

Thanks for putting one aside for me Eric! Will talk to you in the am.

Sounds like Billy took care of you this morning, David. Thanks for the order.

I'm going to check inventory after I take care of these last couple orders. I'll let everyone know if there are any more lighters available after the dust settles.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric

Thanks for putting one aside for me Eric! Will talk to you in the am.

Thanks for the call, Jeff. We'll get your order out today, no charge for shipping. Enjoy the smokes and the lighter.

Thanks,
Eric

Done and done!! Super excited to see this thing. :) Thanks again Eric.