• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

250 bottles of scotch on the wall

#112 arrived yesterday. Running out of room, time to drink more! :thumbs:

AVB said:
#112 arrived yesterday. Running out of room, time to drink more! :thumbs:
[snapback]196429[/snapback]​

Don't worry about room! I am not too far from you. Feel free to enlist my help if you need me to "store" some of those bottles! Haha ;) Seriously though...nice collection!

How 'bout I let you store the empties so that way you know exactly what to get :p

bchem said:
Don't worry about room! I am not too far from you. Feel free to enlist my help if you need me to "store" some of those bottles! Haha ;) Seriously though...nice collection!
[snapback]223548[/snapback]​

Haha! Send me some Auchentaushen (sp?) bottles....I'll fill them up with some watered down Admril Nelson rum....they'll never know the difference! ;)

#120 should be in today or tomorrow but it is another collectable the 34 yo Balvenie Vintage Cask 1971.

Today it was! I have it in my hands.

It's in the second row behind the Glenfiddich you can see. :cool:

coventrycat86 said:
I don't see any Glenfiddich 21yo :0

I know what THAT looks like :D :thumbs:
[snapback]225826[/snapback]​

Nice collection there...Unfortunately if that was in my home, they would have been on the Endangered Species list and then extinct. I only treat myself every 2 years with a new bottle of Single Malt Scotch. I would have more, but with the lack of income, it really limits what I would like to have. :D

This is a very impressive collection. AVB was kind enough to open his house and his "liquor room" to a few of us.

I now have about 10-15 bottles in my collection

I was wondering if you were still buying as I haven't seen anything new in your thread in quite some time. You can do a review or two sometime too. :cool:

Fast4Dr said:
This is a very impressive collection. AVB was kind enough to open his house and his "liquor room" to a few of us.

I now have about 10-15 bottles in my collection
[snapback]247193[/snapback]​

AVB Your Old Smuggler collection gets better looking every time I see a picture!
:laugh:

I am very impressed. You have all the good stuff there it looks like!

Maybe AVB will know this or not. While I was in Scotland Dec 2003, I stopped off at the Whisky museum like usual whenever I am in Edinburgh but to the point. The lady that was serving informed me that the Glenlivet Archive wasnt going to be made for again. Too clarify this is the Archive, not the 21 yo Archive. Did you hear about this or was the lady just talking out of her pie hole? I'm 99.9% sure she said they was discontinueing that line and whatever was out there, that was it. :( Not like its top shelf but still.

While my collection is much larger thanks to AVB, it pales in comparison.

Nice pics, Ray!

Gregor

The Glenlivet Archive (no age statement) has been discontinued to relieve the confusion between it and the 21 yo Archive. The no age version is a mid priced dram at about £28 and that is covered pretty well by the 18 yo at about the same price. The 18 is a better drink anyway so no big loss IMO.

Mr Peat said:
Maybe AVB will know this or not. While I was in Scotland Dec 2003, I stopped off at the Whisky museum like usual whenever I am in Edinburgh but to the point. The lady that was serving informed me that the Glenlivet Archive wasnt going to be made for again. Too clarify this is the Archive, not the 21 yo Archive. Did you hear about this or was the lady just talking out of her pie hole? I'm 99.9% sure she said they was discontinueing that line and whatever was out there, that was it. :( Not like its top shelf but still.
[snapback]247284[/snapback]​

I thought so..I couldnt remember because i had 14 different shots of Scotch in me at the time. :0 Its definitely a must see place if you ever get to Edinburgh, Scotland.

:whistling: WOW! That is VERY impressive

You're ... getting ...... very .......t h i r s t y

Thank you.

I'm not very thirsty, how do you think I collected them all?

so what would be a good starter bottle if I wanted to try some? I like drinking The KNobb Creek on ice, but haven't tried Scotch.