• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

250 bottles of scotch on the wall

Welcome to CP. You can still find the 1841 Replica's for about $200 plus shipping so it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with one. You've got some nice bottles collected up already, I've been looking at the Chivas 25 myself but other ones are higher on the list.

So far I don't even have a wish list. I work at the only 4 diamond DoubleTree resort in the world, so I usually just get an occassional bottle from our distributor. I have found that I can get them much cheaper online, but then I don't get the luxury of trying before buying. People who know me buy me scotch for special occassions. Many of the bottles come from my brother, father and grandfather (he can afford it). They all know scotch, plus, when they are gifts, I don't question. My wife just buys me a bottle once in a while when she sees that one is almost empty. The most recent bottle of Dalwhinnie came from her. I am so proud. The Tobermory came from a buddy who went there while on vacation. Brought back the bottle and I am forever grateful. The Ardbeg 1978 LE came from my brother. I'm seriously jonesin' to open it.

In addition to scotch, my mainstay drinks are Jack Daniels, Tanqueray and good tequilas. I've also had more than 370 different beers.