• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

250 bottles of scotch on the wall

Try this.

Hillbilly Steaks said:
so what would be a good starter bottle if I wanted to try some? I like drinking The KNobb Creek on ice, but haven't tried Scotch.
[snapback]278465[/snapback]​

I gotta update this to 150 bottles of scotch on the wall pretty soon.

That looks pretty interesting. My main problem is that I can't take the pics from the same place so the perspective gets shifted a bit when I join them. I gotta get a bigger room. :)

Updated the pic. About 153 that you can see and some you can't.

I gotta update this to 150 bottles of scotch on the wall pretty soon.

Good Lord, man! That is a fine collection of sustenance right there.

Wish we were neighbors! :laugh:

Great collection AVB.

I am just starting mine up. Have about 10 bottles now.

Thanks for all the reviews and advice you post out here.

Damn, AVB, that wall is sexy.

BTW, I bought my dad a bottle of Glenlivet 21 Year Old Archive..please PM me and tell me if I did a good job.

You seem to be going about this backwards. You should research first and then buy. I'd rather have the Balvenie PortWood 21 but the Glenlivet isn't bad as I'm sure you'll find out when you share a drop or two with your father.

Haha, I did research...he's really into Glenlivet so I'm sure it'll please him more. And hell if he'll let me within 10 feet of the bottle now!

Martin

You seem to be going about this backwards. You should research first and then buy. I'd rather have the Balvenie PortWood 21 but the Glenlivet isn't bad as I'm sure you'll find out when you share a drop or two with your father.

5-10 years if the cork doesn't go bad. Closer to 10 years with a good screw top IMO. There are those who don't agree with me and say it is as little as a year but I haven't found that to be true with my stuff.

How long can you keep an open bottle?

Damn, AVB, that wall is sexy.

BTW, I bought my dad a bottle of Glenlivet 21 Year Old Archive..please PM me and tell me if I did a good job.

I actually love this bottle as it was my first big bottle of bought from Scotland. It was some yummy stuff even if I love my Islays, the Speyside has a place in my heart as well. I still have the empty bottle on my counter.