• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALL DONE! Dallas Tatuaje Herf - Redo NOVEMBER 11th

Well my fellow Dallas/Fort Worth brothers, I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to make this great HERF. I am very grateful that we as the Dallas chapter were gifted these awesome smokes by Infinity. You and Al are two great BOTL’s and we all appreciate this kind gesture!!! I am sorry that I will not be able to attend, but life is too crazy at the moment. I look forward to getting together again in the near future. I hope you guy’s enjoy the Tat HERF!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Awh man that sucks.

Hey!! It's just Tuesday, something could change by week's end and I hope it does. If it weren't for you.....oh well.

Anyway, take care brudder. We appreciate everything you did to make this thing happen.

Gary

:D

Hey! This was your idea in the first place! Whaddya mean you can't make it?

Besides, you have the tat's.

Seriously, we understand. I'm sorry you won't be there, but I know that life happens. Take care of business and we'll see you next time you're in town.

I don't have the Tat's, I pass them on to Jeff!! I knew that he would be there, I wish I could make it! Well anyways, you gents will have a great time, smoke some for me!!!

It takes me 2 and change and I will be there when the doors open! Can't wait! :thumbs:

As long as you bring the girl in your avatar I don't think people will be picky as to when you get there.... ;)

Yeh I definitely have to meet her sometime!!

Mike what time do the doors open and what kind of food do you need me to bring? :D

Dean, the shop opens at noon on Sunday but I'll unlock the doors for you anytime.

So far we have steak and potato salad. What would you like to bring?

I will bring some green beans or something. :thumbs:

I will be there between 1130 and 1200 thanks Mike!

Wifey and I will bring a vege tray. Since we got steak, maybe I'll do some saute'd mushrooms if anyone is interested.

Wifey and I will bring a vege tray. Since we got steak, maybe I'll do some saute'd mushrooms if anyone is interested.

Gary, if you brought saute'd mushrooms, I might just have to move the family in with you and Denise (sp?)... ;)

Since Cody confessed, I guess it's my turn to come clean also. I don't think I can make it either. My sister's wedding is the following weekend, so I really need this weekend to get my work done. Then with the holidays coming up... Unless some miracle happens and a work fairy comes along, I won't be around. With all of the fine BOTL/SOTL around, you guys won't miss me.

I pretty much knew I couldn't make it, telling you guys is the hard part!

It sounds good Gary!

Even if some drop in for an hour or so? But we all understand! There will be a next time! :thumbs:

I had an idea while I was sitting here at the computer. I know we're all getting together on the 11th at TR. I have this love for beer that is insatiable. I love a good beer that packs some flavor. I was wondering if anyone would be up to a mini-beer pass while we're there. Something small such as a six-pack of your fave (or a 4-pint pack). Just bring it along with you if you want to participate and we could all kinda trade and try some new beers.

All those in favor?

Aye

:thumbs: Aye :thumbs:

BTW Lurch.....

Aye!!

I was beginning to wonder if anyone else besides Jeff had seen this. Top just to make sure everyone got it.

So Gary...Are you gonna bring the Ugly Pug? I finally found it at Kings around the corner from Bon Ton Roule. So good I went back for two more sixers.

edit to fix quotes

Not sure what I'll bring, but it will be something a little off the beaten path. The U.P. is definitely my favorite Rahr though.

I know i don't really know you guys, but i will be there to meet some fellow BOTL's. Do you guys need me to bring anything? I am looking forward to meeting you guys! I will also bring a 6 pack of brew for trading.

I know i don't really know you guys, but i will be there to meet some fellow BOTL's. Do you guys need me to bring anything? I am looking forward to meeting you guys! I will also bring a 6 pack of brew for trading.

I would say, if you plan on eating then you should probably bring a side of some sort or maybe some hot links or brats. Completly up to you. I look foward to meeting another BOTL along with a couple others that I haven't met yet. See ya'll on Sunday.

Here is the list of what we have so far:
preembargo- Meat for grilling
lurch- potato salad and beer for mini-beer pass
tasman- green beans or something
sonuvabum- veggie tray and beer for pass
RebelHerfer- beer for pass and of course the Tats
Niko- beer for pass and brats/buns
altercall- Beef?
gunsandcigars88- plates/knives/forks/spoons

Let me know if anyone else plans on bringing anything and I'll update this list.

I will bring brats, will i need one package or 2?