• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALL DONE! Dallas Tatuaje Herf - Redo NOVEMBER 11th

I know i don't really know you guys, but i will be there to meet some fellow BOTL's. Do you guys need me to bring anything? I am looking forward to meeting you guys! I will also bring a 6 pack of brew for trading.

I would say, if you plan on eating then you should probably bring a side of some sort or maybe some hot links or brats. Completly up to you. I look foward to meeting another BOTL along with a couple others that I haven't met yet. See ya'll on Sunday.

Here is the list of what we have so far:
preembargo- Meat for grilling
lurch- potato salad and beer for mini-beer pass
tasman- green beans or something
sonuvabum- veggie tray and beer for pass
RebelHerfer- beer for pass and of course the Tats
Niko- beer for pass and brats/buns
altercall- Beef?

Let me know if anyone else plans on bringing anything and I'll update this list.

I am bringing something for the meal, but don't know what. I am trying to figure out something cold to bring since I have about a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there. Do we need to bring some drinks for this??? If so I could help out with those.
B

I am bringing something for the meal, but don't know what. I am trying to figure out something cold to bring since I have about a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there. Do we need to bring some drinks for this??? If so I could help out with those.
B

If you could bring some cutlery (i.e. forks, knives, spoons, plates) that would be awesome. Unless Mike already has some there I don't think we have any coming. As far as the drinks go, I myself will be drinking beer but if anyone else needs something special to drink I would say to each his own.

B

If you could bring some cutlery (i.e. forks, knives, spoons, plates) that would be awesome. Unless Mike already has some there I don't think we have any coming. As far as the drinks go, I myself will be drinking beer but if anyone else needs something special to drink I would say to each his own.

The cutlery/plates/etc is taken care of!
B

Here is the list of what we have so far:
preembargo- Meat for grilling
lurch- potato salad and beer for mini-beer pass
tasman- green beans or something
sonuvabum- veggie tray and beer for pass
RebelHerfer- beer for pass and of course the Tats
Niko- beer for pass and brats/buns
altercall- Beef?
gunsandcigars88- plates/knives/forks/spoons

Let me know if anyone else plans on bringing anything and I'll update this list.

Just a 'top' to update everyone....

For the beer pass are we going to swap whole 6 packs or individual beers so we can try them all??

For the beer pass are we going to swap whole 6 packs or individual beers so we can try them all??

Just bring a sixer or 4-Pint pack and we'll go from there....

Lurch is anybody bringing buns? :whistling:

800px-Beautiful_Buns_in_beautiful_string-bikinis.jpg

:D Seriously you prevs should I bring hamburger & hot dog buns as well? :D

:D Seriously you prevs should I bring hamburger & hot dog buns as well? :D

Niko is bringing hot dog buns for his brats but I don't know if we're having hamburgers. The only thing I know is that altercall might be bringing "Beef"....

What time are you guys eating? I'm trying to figure out if I can bring something and eat there or if I need to eat before I get there.

D

I'm playing it by ear but I'll probaly fire up the coals around 1:00 so eat when you get there, there'll be plenty of grub.

WooHoo! I've heard a rumor that Lima Whisky is coming up with tasman.

Hey guys, that was a great time tonight. I will post up my pics from the event tonight hopefully...

Here are a few pics to start:

guys.jpg

guys2.jpg

guys3.jpg