• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Things Golf

Great video Tom!  Reminded me of a few stunts I pulled off myself......was golfing with a friend a few years ago and we were coming up to his golf ball to pick it up...as he bent down, I gassed it and made a sharp left turn....needless to say he face planted and was very pissed at me!! :laugh:  :laugh:

The tour better watch out now that he has his game back.  This is going to be a very interesting year.  They all claim to be not afraid of him and can play with him when he is on.  We will soon see.

Agreed! If tiger gets his putting back witch it seems like he is getting there. The field may be playing for second place all over again. Only time will tell though.

If he wins today he is #1 again and they won't get that away from him for at least 200 weeks.

I hope he can pull it off. It would be good to see him back at # 1 again. I think he is good for the game IMHO.

I agree, Tiger winning is good for the game and I root for him when he's in a tournament. He has a mystique about him unlike any other player. IMHO, he has an unsurpassed ability to combine extraordinary focus with superior skills. Then again, maybe it's something about banging blondes that gets his game going.... :rolleyes:

Sergio won't be invited back to Arnold's tourney.

Tiger is the favorite to win again, that is great for golf. Let's see who is going to step up to him when he had his game on.

I hope Tiger can win a major or 2 this year. That will hopefully keep him on track to beat Jack before this blonde leaves him and he goes on another tail spin!

Course should be open for Friday!!!

Playing 18 and a tune up lesson from the Pro!

Easter weekend with the kids and grandkids.....golf will have to take a back seat till next weekend...but The Masters is around the corner  :D

Anybody putting their money on Tiger for The Masters?  I would have to think he's the favorite.  No body else has been consistent this early, 3 wins already.  Although I would like to think that Snedeker might break through, if not the Masters, at least one major this year.