• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arganese Pyramid Scheme

Sorry for the dead thread bump but I saw a 5 pack of these on famous cigarmonster site. This was the write up this morning at 12 am:

The CEO of this MLM has been MIA ever since we bought up everything he had in these really tasty puros from the DR. Originally intended to be used in a diabolical plot to corner the cigar market, these cigars are now available for everyday consumption at a bargain price. Buy lots, we have tons. TIA!

Sorry for the dead thread bump but I saw a 5 pack of these on famous cigarmonster site. This was the write up this morning at 12 am:

The CEO of this MLM has been MIA ever since we bought up everything he had in these really tasty puros from the DR. Originally intended to be used in a diabolical plot to corner the cigar market, these cigars are now available for everyday consumption at a bargain price. Buy lots, we have tons. TIA!
Yikes! I have heard from some cigar industry insiders that Gene is already taking measures to shut down his factory in Tamboril. Whether it's definitely true, Im not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

With the rare exception of Avon, I don't do pyramid shit. This is legal, but in my opinion, fuggin wrong! Gene can have his turn at the plate, but I will not be contributing to the Arganese palatial estate.

Wait a minute, what the hell do you buy from Avon Bruce ?

Cparker

Dirty little secret but Bruce's glamorous looks are not 100% natural. Even the best need a little enhancement.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I picked up a five pack from Famous a little while ago. Good smokes!