• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ HERF - Free Food - Free Drinks

Dan wishing for good weather for you! Again, sorry I can't make, next time!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat. In case you need to find us here is my cell 646-427-7273

Thanks, Dan! I put this number up at a number of local truck stops here in Illinois - I'm sure they'll find you!!! :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat. In case you need to find us here is my cell 646-427-7273

Thanks, Dan! I put this number up at a number of local truck stops here in Illinois - I'm sure they'll find you!!! :thumbs:

I can see it now, the caption probably reads "for a good time or cigar call Dan"........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

sounds like a great time, I cant wait.. Surprises are always fun too. BTW, do you need a green key to get in?

sounds like a great time, I cant wait.. Surprises are always fun too. BTW, do you need a green key to get in?

I believe the green key ( parking fee if that is what you mean ) is something like $5

I believe the green key ( parking fee if that is what you mean ) is something like $5

If you have an NYS Empire Passport sticker on your car, then it's free.

I am really looking foward to a nice relaxing day tomorrow. :cool: :thumbs:

ok some sad news for me is that im a lil under the weather so i might not be able to make (which pisses me off)
i got a doc's appointment in the morning and if he gives me the clear then im there

Im not concerned about the parking fee, just wondering about the green key, I actually need to renew mine and I was hoping they had them there to renew. I will keep everyone updated on the strippers. Any one like Donkey shows???? :laugh:

Gonna be a good time! Looking forward to it! I have a little surprise for the attendees. :whistling:

Hi guys... I'm not very active member here, but will try to get there and meet all of you. I'm not promising, it is 50-50... I'll bring my beer and food to grill in case I'm coming...

Hi guys... I'm not very active member here, but will try to get there and meet all of you. I'm not promising, it is 50-50... I'll bring my beer and food to grill in case I'm coming...

Try to make it if you can it will be a great time. And don't worry about the food I am getting extra anyways. :thumbs:

Try to make it if you can it will be a great time. And don't worry about the food I am getting extra anyways. :thumbs:

Here's Dan pulling in to parking lot 3......

imagep084.png

Have a great time guys and make sure you guys post some pics...... :) :thumbs: :cool: