• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I'll take it again, my singles shelf could use a shuffle. Addy in profile.

This landed yesterday, fantastic looking selection, with visible age on a few. My mouth is watering thinking about smoking them. Above and beyond Fiveby, my thanks brother. I'll smoke the mystery stick this week and post a review. <br /><br />Now, who wants some sweet sweet mystery goodness

You got it brother, it'll launch this week. Glad you spoke up, I like a good challenge.

15F2AE5B-5A14-4AA6-A6BB-1146CF35A636-3851-000002AA950FEF06_zps05051c52.jpg

Great sticks!

Blind Cigar Review<br /><br />so I was sent this great looking cigar from James. The cigar is a maduro wrapper. Great maduro smell to it. No oil on the wrapper but great construction. I get sort of a nutty nose on it before lighting.<br /><br />First third: No real spice to speak of. A nice maduro smoke, smooth. I get some barnyard hay flavors, maybe some nuttiness. The ash is a medium dark gray and no real burn issues to speak of.<br /><br />This is actually a really nice smoke so far. Not one of the strong maduros that I normally smoke...very smooth. Probably some sort of limited edition that I won't be able to get haha or on the opposite spectrum it could be similar to a Punch London Club that punklawyer got me with one time haha<br /><br />Second Third: More of the nuttiness has come out in the second third. Still smooth. <br /><br />Last Third: Still getting the nuttiness as the main flavor. Its hard for me to discern specific flavors in cigars but this has been a pretty smooth smoke overall. No burn issues at all. There was no spice throughout the smoke.<br /><br />Would I purchase this smoke again

Looks like the end of your review got cut off brother. Great review, I'm anxious to read the end.

Reviews should be posted here.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/47453-blind-cigar-review-thread-%232/page__st__340#entry1105123

Wow, Domingo's August review is the last one posted. Mine will go up today, but remember guys, part of this pass is writing the review on the blind stick. When you accept the smokes you accept that responsibility.

Ah bummer guys. Sorry about that. I also have pics that I need to post. Ill clean it up this afternoon.

So who wants some? :thumbs: I've got the perfect stick for this next round!

Wow, Domingo's August review is the last one posted. Mine will go up today, but remember guys, part of this pass is writing the review on the blind stick. When you accept the smokes you accept that responsibility.

Looks like fivebyfifty is missing his review as well!

Paul

Ah bummer guys. Sorry about that. I also have pics that I need to post. Ill clean it up this afternoon.

So who wants some? :thumbs: I've got the perfect stick for this next round!

I'll take it! Send it to me Domingo.

Thanks
Alan