• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Anyone that wants these pics forwarded send me an e-mail and I'll forward them to ya'! BTW, don't let your "significant other" or younguns see 'em!!!

;)

Your item was delivered at 3:05 pm on May 16, 2002 in DEER PARK, TX 77536.

Let the games begin!!!!!

Oh yeah, Mark, you win! I give up!!

ROFLMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yes, the box has landed! Took me all of an hour to unpak it! :0 BW sure knows how to box a pass..... :)

Unfortunatly I will not be able to get to the PO tomorrow. :( I have to start work tomorrow before the roosters crow and sure don't want to have the box sitting in my car all day in the heat. I promise to have it on its way to Mark Saturday unless I find myself traveling back up to Dallas Monday inwhich I will hand deliver it. I'll know tomorrow.

Lets see....puts are to be e-mailed to BW and my takes are to be posted... or was that list my puts and e-mail my takes? ;) This pass is sweet..... I better dig out my curly heads for this one!

Takes :
WOA maddie (yum yum)
SLR Regios
Partagas 898v

Puts:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :sign: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Thanks Ryan for including me...... e-mail coming as soon as I decide my puts......... and I want to see the pics also! :D

Very nice Kenny, very nice!!! I thought you'd proly find a few to enjoy in there!! Oh yeah, the 898V was from 96 in case I didn't write it down on the pass list! Looking forward to seeing those puts bro!!! :p

About those pics, you'll have to get Mark to e-mail them to ya' I've already "cleaned out my inbox"!! :( :0 :)

No biggie on the pass either, Monday would be fine, I know it's in good hands over there in the Lone Bone...er Star State!! :thumbs: :sign:

BW

Back