• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

I think im going to PURE one night, not sure about the other nights. I hesitent to comit to anything, im gonna be going crazy there!

definately in for pure. bottle service? so we can get in no wait?

waiting is forsuckers, I know people! :D not sure about bottle service, how much does that cost?

I may be able to cut the line at pure, but there is no way i can swing getting a table that would probably cost a grand.

Memorial day weekend youwill wait in lines unless you are VIP or know a host who will get you in. If you can get a group of pp lin Im sure everyone can split the botle service bill. But we get everyones money upfront.

From what I hear, the table is a grand, and a 3 bottle minimum at $300 per bottle, plus a tip for the server. $2200 seems like a lot, LOL. Id rater sit at casa funete with my bottle of patron. Im down for going to a club, but not if its gonna cost me a few hundred dollars. We still got time to figure out something though.

From what I hear, the table is a grand, and a 3 bottle minimum at $300 per bottle, plus a tip for the server. $2200 seems like a lot, LOL. Id rater sit at casa funete with my bottle of patron. Im down for going to a club, but not if its gonna cost me a few hundred dollars. We still got time to figure out something though.

WOW that sucks.

Ok how about just getting us in the door. Can you do that? :whistling:

Night clubs in Vegas are extremely overrated...and insanely expensive...

I just added a CP Herf Forum here - http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showforum=44

I should have done this sooner, but didn't think of it until now.

The forum will be used for information pertaining to the herf. You can also use it to setup mini-herfs/events with fellow members. Use it for anything CP Herf related.

Look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Rod

Is it too soon to stop caring about work? All i can think about is vacation! Cigars!Las Vegas!Mojitos!

I was surfing around and came across this place it looks like something you might be interested in. Food, huge variety of Drinks and they allow cigar smoking.
Ahh .. AVB, lookin out for his bro's. :cool: ... AVB, will you be heading to Vegas for the Herf? I'd be game for checking out this place. That is some scotch list! :thumbs: