• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolidor

UMMMM ;) . Ohh whats that do you here the mail truck coming, that could be the BIG SUPRISE, you might want to wait a bit longer :D

I know. . .

I was hoping he was going to send it to me. . . ??? :p :D

(BTW, it looks GREAT PG. . . I know you are gonna love it!)

HAPPY SMOKES!

Nice box Mike... got enough cedar in there?? :p How many trees did ya kill?? :sign:

As many as I could, The damn spotted owls, and the squirrels kept gumming up the chainsaw, but with some wiping the tree's came down just fine. :p

PG that is one fine looking box you built :thumbs: Have fun filling it up :D

BenjieV :D

Well things are pressing nicely, but the way the post office is. The beads did not arrive today, I don't know if this is going to be a problem or not. Since the cigars that I have, have not had any humidification for about 2 weeks, and I wont get home until Wednesday. Well there is not much I can do. ???

I have a question in regards to the drain plug. I made sure the plug is located on the top. Now should I keep it closed or should I keep it open. Plus the Climaxx beads are coming in around Friday. So everything should be up and running then.

Ohh yeah one more question. With all the boxes I have in the cooler, should the boxes reamin closed? or shoud I open them. If so how can I keep the boxes open without taking up room with the lid.

Hey, I recognize some of the bags of cigars and tupperware in there..... :p

Okay the Climmaxx beads came in today. I followed the directions, but the only problem I had was it asked for 35ml of water per pound. I don't have a measuring device to do this, plus I am going to try 1/2 a pound to see if this will give me good humidification. So getting back to the first problem. I used a 1 ounce shot glass and filled it with distilled water. Do you think this is enough. I looked at the beads after I added the water, I can't see any water at all. Is this normal? Anyway just thought I would post this.

Mike, go down to your local drug store and ask If you can get a large children's medicine syringe. They usually hold 10 ml. They have the measurements on the side, you can take it from there! ;)

PG,
35 ml converts to 1.18349 oz. Normally a shot glas is 1.5 oz. so you are pretty close. maybe a little too wet.
Good luck
Jerry

ParaGod said:
Okay the Climmaxx beads came in today. I followed the directions, but the only problem I had was it asked for 35ml of water per pound. I don't have a measuring device to do this, plus I am going to try 1/2 a pound to see if this will give me good humidification. So getting back to the first problem. I used a 1 ounce shot glass and filled it with distilled water. Do you think this is enough. I looked at the beads after I added the water, I can't see any water at all. Is this normal? Anyway just thought I would post this.
Put half a pound in a double ziploc along with your meter. Might be already set. ;)
Emo

jgriddle said:
PG,
35 ml converts to 1.18349 oz. Normally a shot glas is 1.5 oz. so you are pretty close. maybe a little too wet.
Good luck
Jerry
Damn, Jerry is the man!

Jerry's a fart smeller! I mean smart fella'! :p

Mike to answer your question about the water in the beads, your not going to see it unless you over fill them. The beads soak up the water and release as needed! ;)

Okay I added a total of about 35 ml's to the beads(1/2 pound) yesterday around 1500(3pm) and today at 1500(3pm), the humidity was at 58%. So should I add a little bit more water, or just wait a while to let it aclimate, to proper humidity level. How long should it take to settle?

Well apparently I over saturated the beadsDOH. So now I am drying them, well now the funny part. I just realized, hey I am a paramedic, I can get LOTS of syringes and low and behold I went out to my handy dandy medical box I keep in the garage and what do you think I found. Well if you where thinking a syringe, you would be correct.LOL. So I have a syringe and once the beads are dry I will add approx. 12ml's of distilled water to the 1/2 pound of beads, :D ???

OK, so your not a mathematical genius ether!! 17 1/2ml. Goof ball! :0 :p