• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Ok the Champ is already drunk.... This 9:30 shit is screwing me!

Tall Paul said:
Drunk already?!?

Well that will make your first round pick interesting!!!  Janikowski?

modo22 said:

Drunk already?!?

Well that will make your first round pick interesting!!!  Janikowski?

Nope I have my eye on Hernandez....

F*CK!  In my other league I am dead last pick to!!!  Come on!!!!!

So are we still shipping cigars to one banker or holding all ourselves till the end?

Ben your the Banker and Matt's a slacker.... Do you want to start a PM with the ten of us to provide us your addy and you can keep track of DC#'s and sticks received there?

Good call on the PM Paul.  Way to think proactive!  I will get on that when I am done procrastinating at work :)

PM sent!  I am missing two members....It tells me Matt can not accept PMs anymore??  Also, "Runnin for Paydirt", who are you my friend?

My laptop is in for repair. It's a bitch on my phone. Ill have a workaround this weekend.
Yes Modo stepped up to be the banker. Ill PM everyone over the weekend.

beyond the band said:
My laptop is in for repair. It's a bitch on my phone. Ill have a workaround this weekend.

LOL He already Pmed us! Cant add you because you PM's are full.

modo22 said:
So are we still shipping cigars to one banker or holding all ourselves till the end?

So sending now or holding till end?  I asked for some sort of clarification in the pm, but still not sure what is happening.

beyond the band said:
Matt, your PMs are full. Here is a PM I sent to the league this morning:

Guys, I am just going off of the last note from Matt saying to need a banker and sending smokes now rather than waiting. I honestly could care less and would like to do what the league votes. But not many people are chiming in, let alone Matt.

So I am asking this group, what do you prefer? Sending now to a banker, or holding till January and Matt organize who is sending to who and where?

Thoughts?

I'm in favor of sending to a banker now, so that at year's end the payoffs can be made quickly. This worked fine last year, and was a huge improvement over previous years when this process got dragged out too long. Ben has volunteered to be the banker and I am confident he will handle the post-season payoff properly and timely.

modo22 said:

Matt, your PMs are full. Here is a PM I sent to the league this morning:

Guys, I am just going off of the last note from Matt saying to need a banker and sending smokes now rather than waiting. I honestly could care less and would like to do what the league votes. But not many people are chiming in, let alone Matt.

So I am asking this group, what do you prefer? Sending now to a banker, or holding till January and Matt organize who is sending to who and where?

Thoughts?

Doc Wylie said:
I'm in favor of sending to a banker now, so that at year's end the payoffs can be made quickly. This worked fine last year, and was a huge improvement over previous years when this process got dragged out too long. Ben has volunteered to be the banker and I am confident he will handle the post-season payoff properly and timely.
As we discussed even earlier than this. Modo stepped up and offered to be the banker. Please send him your entry which is 6 cigars of your choosing. Look at the OP for guidelines. Please send 3-5 bucks with your package to cover shipping
Sorry for my absence My laptop shit the bed and it's in for repair.  I dusted off my old one with the broken screen and hooked a monitor to it. 
God I missed XP
Anyway I will attempt to clear out my PM's

Well well well.....Shit I thought I had it this week over Anthony. especially when Lacy got taken out. Makes one ponder his fandom when he's pleased when his team loses a guy because that guy happens to be on your opponents fantasy team.

coopsdeloops said:
So is paul losing?
Not completely... I lost last week but won this week. The champ will return to the top soon!

coopsdeloops said:

So is paul losing?
Not completely... I lost last week but won this week. The champ will return to the top soon!
Maybe next week.... ;)

Take him down!!!

He only won because Kapernick shit the bed. Even a mediocre performance would've put him under.

I'm not bitter or anything.