• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did this Newb get punk'd?

OKOK...
Alright guys, I really had no malicious intention and did not expect this to blow out of proportion...
I am a pretty simple guys (I am serious lol, no laughs please)
With that been said this (been stupid) has gotten me into trouble before, ppl really look too much into post.
For instance, when I offered Ben some stick after ruining his reputation... I was told that now I am calling him a mooch or that I am turning this thing around... Look guys I think I did not approach this the correct way (stupid me...) So to make it right I ask him if he wanted some smokes... Thats is period not malicious intent on that one.
I mean I only had one contact with Ben and all it was, was a Blind Review... I mean seriously what is there to gain to embarrass him? I am certainly not getting more cigars out of it.
Now also, you guys keep on telling me to grow some balls and ask for a replacement and not act like I don't want one but really want one... Dude I really don't want one, for real no smiley no lol, I just don't want one. Now As in like why I keep on bringing it up and wont shut up about it... I keep on bringing it up because I got my finger slap for pointing something wrong (sure I brought it up the wrong way, I have apologized for it)
With that being said, all I wanted was acknowledgment that it was a moldy stick and I will send you something later is... Well I just wouldn't have handle it that way... I mean what does I will send you something someday even mean?
But that ok, I don't know what a forum troll is... But I looked it up... I am really not trying to irritate ppl and my post might come up the wrong way, but like I said, try too look at it with no malicious intent, simple person, simple posts... Yes you can look at it the wrong way... but why would I even bother with that.
Again guys... Sorry for the emotional stir =)

I would like to apologies for the members of CP to whom I have offended (I am sorry there is just too many of you out there for me too bomb lol)

The case is closed I DO NOT NEED REPLACEMENT
I just hope that I have not caused irreparable damages to Ben's (or my reputation here)
All I am truly looking forward is getting knowledges and have fun (maybe make some friends) here on CP
Thanks too all that have read the post, and that have posted positive or negative, in the end I am just a newb here trying too learn

Sorry :p

Wow... sometimes I am glad I live all the way down in Australia. Makes it hard to participate in the Pass element in the Cigar Pass experience, and I am not sure I would like to get submerged in that murky mire.

I saw this thread and read Sean took care of business... done.
I'm browsing tonight and see it's now 6 pages. "Holy crap" I say to myself, "What has Seanyboy done?"
Then I proceed to read, the whole thing. I now have taken an ice pick and poked both my eyes out. I am now typing by braille.

FWIW IMHO I think Jonsey nailed it. Insights question was never fully addressed. Soulpuppy made me spit Bass Ale through my nose.
Doc, as usual said more in one line than anyone ever does with these long ass diatribes.
Just another day in paradise fellas, just another day in paradise.

Doc's one liners are some of the best quotes on the CP, hell the internet!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So I PMed Gahau to request his address to right my own flub up and he politely declined. I asked a more senior member for advice and he said to have Gahau pick someone for me to send the package to. Gahau declined on that one too.

So I PMed Gahau to request his address to right my own flub up and he politely declined. I asked a more senior member for advice and he said to have Gahau pick someone for me to send the package to. Gahau declined on that one too.
I have declined your last proposition because I fell out of place choosing a newb to get bombed... I am a newb too I have no idea how, who and when to pick =)
Not that I don't want you to send something out... Please feel free, but as far as who... I would like yo dedicate this sensitive task to either you and the senior member that have advised you on this matter ;)

It seems as though you've done all you can do. Personally, I would move forward with a clear conscious and not think twice about this. It seems both parties are satisfied, so light up a cigar and think of boobs. :D

Here's some help:
poster___boobs052708113237.gif

This thread just took a turn for the better. Gahau- sorry for my mistake. Thanks for understanding.

.. Just when you thought it was dead :sign:

And now we know who the new CP dead thread policeman is! :sign:

Come on now Jonesy, you know that you were hoping this would get buried on page 10 fast, admit it! :angry:

Hey Guterman, you can go ahead and officially declare the thread "dead" now and ask that no one else post in it! :thumbs:

I would not dare go that far ... I'm just a kid hoping it was dead, there has to be some one better suited for the official request to be made, I'm willing to reward them with a moldy, beetle eaten White Owl. :D

Come on now Jonesy, you know that you were hoping this would get buried on page 10 fast, admit it! :angry:

Hey Guterman, you can go ahead and officially declare the thread "dead" now and ask that no one else post in it! :thumbs:

I would not dare go that far ... I'm just a kid hoping it was dead, there has to be some one better suited for the official request to be made, I'm willing to reward them with a moldy, beetle eaten White Owl. :D

Hate to threadjack on this one and keep the post alive, but I normally stick with smoking White Owls and other short filler machine rolled cigars for a couple reasons. First, the machine cutting of the toabacco destroys all beetle eggs by cutting them up, thus making a beetle eaten White Owl very rare (and quite valuable). Additionally, the flavorings that are added to White Owls also serve the purpose of killing off any beetle larvae since it is actually a pesticide. On the rare occasion that I do happen to have a human infested hand touched long filler, I always try to store some grape flavored White Owls next to them since the grape has the highest amount of pesticide in them.

Ok.. now.. I think this thread may officially be dead?

Hate to threadjack on this one and keep the post alive, but I normally stick with smoking White Owls and other short filler machine rolled cigars for a couple reasons. First, the machine cutting of the toabacco destroys all beetle eggs by cutting them up, thus making a beetle eaten White Owl very rare (and quite valuable). Additionally, the flavorings that are added to White Owls also serve the purpose of killing off any beetle larvae since it is actually a pesticide. On the rare occasion that I do happen to have a human infested hand touched long filler, I always try to store some grape flavored White Owls next to them since the grape has the highest amount of pesticide in them.

Ok.. now.. I think this thread may officially be dead?
*Noted

Glad to see you're back and posting, Sean. Now if we can get DeVonn back online...
Now you're talkin'! He's good people, has anyone heard from him?

I sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago when I realized I hadn't seen him on for awhile. I haven't heard anything back. Any of you Jersey brothers hear anything from him?

Sorry for taking this off topic but I just texted him and he's doing good. I'm sure he'll pop his head in soon.

I think all items in this thread are resolved. Please let this thread die, and no one else post in it. Thanks for reading. :whistling:

:sign: