• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

JOE.M. said:
I found a box, went to the bank and took a second mortgage on my home to pay for this fat bitch, will get it all packed up and have it out in the morning!
Hey Joe,

How was the last box I sent you? I used USPS last time and you seem quite a bit more annoyed this time with UPS :p

Was it REALLY that bad?? I'm only asking because I shipped another package out the same day via UPS and not only did they damage the contents but they delivered it to the wrong address :angry:

BrownDevil said:
JOE.M. said:
I found a box, went to the bank and took a second mortgage on my home to pay for this fat bitch, will get it all packed up and have it out in the morning!
Hey Joe,

How was the last box I sent you? I used USPS last time and you seem quite a bit more annoyed this time with UPS :p

Was it REALLY that bad?? I'm only asking because I shipped another package out the same day via UPS and not only did they damage the contents but they delivered it to the wrong address :angry:
The box was mangled; it could be that it was way over used and turned inside out due to its original contents.

JOE.M. said:
Thank ya! Thank ya very much! I will be here all week for your EDUCATIONAL and entertainment value {2 shows on Sunday}!

Mike, thanks for the compliment... Sniff, sniff... I owe it all to you! :p

Bob, will do brother!

Think I will kick back with the HDM Epi #1 tonight and watch my Yankees pounce on the Pink sox tonight! :)

Brandon buddy.... Take cover!!

0103 8555 7492 9461 1910

:thumbs:
:sneaky: -Pink Sox, huh, you stripers are goin down......BOY!! :D

JoeInvest said:
Joe, Joe, Joe... You need to get out of that Arizon sun! There will be plenty of dust in the air as the Yankees sweep away all of that PINK SOX lint! ;)

JoeInvest said:
JOE.M. said:
Think I will kick back with the HDM Epi #1 tonight and watch my Yankees pounce on the Pink sox tonight! :)
WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!

;)

Well, the really good news is that the Cards will be taking care of whoever wins the AL fight...don't count the Sox out yet though!

By the by:

A R I Z O N A

Not:

A R I Z O N

That must be a wonderful place is the private Mastreaonderintino world of wonder!

:sign:

You might have taken the Astro's last night, but it was hardly a blowout, I wouldn't count us out yet, we've managed to beat you 6 out of the last 7 meetings, and have put together quite the team, the second best finish in MLB history, behind the Miracle Giants I think it is. We might surprise some people. Hopefully at least. :)

JoeInvest said:
Well, the really good news is that the Cards will be taking care of whoever wins the AL fight...don't count the Sox out yet though!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

They might as well give the Yankees the big shiny trophy right now! :p

Oh yea. I got your A-R-I-Z-O-N-A.... Right here Shneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :D

You entered 0103 8555 7492 9461 1910

Your item arrived at 8:26 am on October 18, 2004 in BROKEN ARROW, OK 74012. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Well, the box is in transit. Just have to find a way to fight the urge to run home and get it.

Ok fellas. I received the HUGE box last night and went through it all night. We fed the "pres" some barbeque, had a few beers and finished it off w/ some Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. I let the cigars rest in my cooler overnight. Got up early this morning, came into work to do my puts/takes and also get some OT at the same time :D

Takes
Cohiba Esplendidos
Montecristo C EL 2003
Bolivar CJ
AVO #22
PAM 1926 #9
PAM 1964 Torpedo

Puts
Cohiba Piramides EL 2001
Partagas Culebra 5/03
RASS 5/04
FF Opus X #2
Diamond Crown #1
PAN 1926 #6
Ashton VSG Enchantment

Let me know if anyone has a problem w/ the puts/takes. If not, this goes out this afternoon. Thanks for letting me play Bill, it was fun :thumbs:

Texasaggie - Look out. DC # 0304 0370 0001 6397 2397

Ok, sorry I didn't post earlier, airpass 1 has landed, my apartment complex failed to notify me that it was in, it's there, all is ok, I'll post as soon as I can get it and get it out Monday morning. :D

Thanks for letting me play, sorry for not posting earlier, I've been getting ready for the new job. Here's the P/T:

Takes:
#55 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959
#58 La Gloria Cubana Serie R
#60 CAO Criollo

Put:
#76 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
#77 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real
#78 San Cristobal La Fuerza
#79 La Aurora Sublime Tubo

DC:
0304 0370 0001 6397 2403

I PMed CC & RNCCEN it looks like i'll be away when this pass gets to me
so i asked Paul to take me off the pass list. :(

Have fun guys.

Thanks for haveing me CC.

Bobbyson1a said:
I PMed CC & RNCCEN it looks like i'll be away when this pass gets to me
so i asked Paul to take me off the pass list. :(

Have fun guys.

Thanks for haveing me CC.
:( :( :(

Bummer bobby :( I was lookin' forward to your P/T's ;)

Have a great hunting trip. I hope you're heading to northeast Connecticut to hunt these freakin' DEER that run out in front of my car everynight :0 It's getting ridiculous around here.......