• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

He quoted me $85 + $17 shipping for mine but I am getting 2 sets of initials on it (mine and my son's) and he did say it was more for that. If we can get 10 people I would be in for trying to save on shipping by having it sent to one person if everyone else is game.

How much would one of those in your hand cost DELIVERED to the US?

...same size, with 3 initials, same amount of bands and same exact wood. Exactly as pictured.

Hi. These are 7 inches, 54 ring. $75 + $17

Thank you for the quick response.

A few questions....

1) How are the initials, bands, and keystone put on? Are they painted or are they an inlay?

2) Is the inside lined with cedar?

3) If more than one is ordered (3-4) and sent to the same address, is the shipping cost the same?

Thank you for the quick response.

A few questions....

1) How are the initials, bands, and keystone put on? Are they painted or are they an inlay?

2) Is the inside lined with cedar?

3) If more than one is ordered (3-4) and sent to the same address, is the shipping cost the same?

1) all inlay, no painting whatsoever
2) standartly not, but of course cedar can be used if requested (don't have price quote for that yet)
3) yes shipping would not change much, from $17 to $19 for example.. definitely would be under $20 for all

Guys, here I will update the order list. My goal is to make at least 10 tubes at once. The reason is simple - the tubes are still just "sideproduct", we specialize in old furniture restoration, and it is quite time consuming to focus f.e. on one tube.

cboukal / juglans radix / 190x25mm (62) / two sided initials
kona1000 / juglans radix / 180x22 (54)
kona1000/ roseus auri / 190x25
2K6TBSS / Prunus auri / 190x24 (60)

I guess some of you may probably like this piece :) prototype made on request of one user here, I did not know how it will turn out, but I must say, it turned out great.. it is one of my favourite :) 

tubes12.jpg

Very Nice.

I may have you make another similar to it. Don't want to steal the original buyers prototype. But very nice work.

Can you do this logo in gold color inlay, using the design of the 2nd pic of initial post?  If so, I'd like a double corona length with 56 ring gauge.  I'd also like the wood in the 2nd pic of your original post.   Thanks.  Floyd T.
UK_logo_white_stan.jpg

That would be problem, I could use the font (if you know which one it is exactly), but I would be unable to make the stroke around the letters. That is too thin for cuting. If it was for humidor, I would say ok, but for small tube this is too detailed. 

I think something like this could be done:

uk.jpg

DeputyDawg said:
Very Nice.

I may have you make another similar to it. Don't want to steal the original buyers prototype. But very nice work.

no problem, just pick the tube model and I will put this symbol on it :) this was just prototype made for us to know if it is possible to make these metal symbols.. so you can have exactly same thing if that's what you wish

shouldn't this ad have a cigar tube in it.. 

:blush: nevermind I see it now

New upcoming product - Ebony with brass decorations, surface options in matte, glossy clearcoat or shellack. It looks much more better in real 

tubes19.jpg

Can you work in silver?  I realize it'll bump the cost up a bit.  How complex of an inlaid design can you do?  If I PM you an example of the design, can you let me know if its feasible?  I would buy two of them if you are able to work it.