• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

Is $75 US the shipped price?

Right now your site shows your most expensive at around $82....and basic ones at $40ish.

We're trying to guage interest in these. Also, at what quantity would show us a significant discount? 10, 20, 25?

No, check my first post, shipping for those are around $16. If you choose group buy (25 pcs up), you pay the shipping once and I will try to keep the price around $65 each

Is everyone here looking to purchase their own personalized tube, or are the inquiries about a CP commerative unit?

I was thinking more the personalized version myself.

Something that nice with your initials on it would look great when you slide it out of your suit's breast pocket :laugh: ...a little 'James Bond-ish'

These look really nice! Def would be interested in a personalized version. Talk about class!

I'd be down for a personalized one as well...can never have to much smoking swag!

OK guys, anyone interested in order please post what tube size / wood and materials / initials letters you want, I will update the list at the first page

Looks like great work. Personalized one would be on my wish list!

These are gorgeous. I'd be in for one...although my initials are CD .... so that isn't too interesting..

I'm interested in a personalized tube. Need it to be double corona size. I'll check back with wood type.

Floyd T.

I'm in i'll get back with the size & wood color.

Our latests custom tubes for one customer, waiting to be polished :)

tubes11.jpg

tubes10.jpg

I am making an order list, so anyone seriously interested in getting own tube, please post or PM size/tube model(wood)/initials(material) :) You can check some of our tubes here: http://doutnikovapouzdra.cz/index.php/en/products

Our latests custom tubes for one customer, waiting to be polished :)

tubes11.jpg

tubes10.jpg

How much would one of those in your hand cost DELIVERED to the US?

...same size, with 3 initials, same amount of bands and same exact wood. Exactly as pictured.