• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

cigarcegan said:
Mine are the DMK and sq and cos

The glue is just wood glue?

what happened? I am trying to reach you through PM but no answers
Nothing happened just curious is all.

And one of mine the liner is not glued. No problem though. Very nice work.

Just so the communitee knows we did message each other and all is good. Again, nice work.

Father Guido Sarducci said:
I received my tube yesterday and I am very impressed.   The quality and finish looks awesome.   I am very happy I did this.  I had him put my initials and my sons initials.   If anyone is considering one of these, I would say pull the trigger you won't be sorry.  

tube1.jpg

tube2.jpg

My Lord are those beautiful. How much for the exact same (if its ok with the OP) design with the letters BLU and can you do one with three greek letters? Please float me a price here or PM, all inclusive, and time frame. Thank you. Amazing work. My only concern is that the cap stays snugly on. I love whomever (sorry too lazy to look back) said that it would look great pulling it out of a suit coat pocket "James Bondish" as that was the EXACT image I first had. Drooling...

Hi, thank you :) always nice to hear it :) so you would be interested in one with BLU on one side and 3 greek letters on the other? The time we need for the production was extended to 6-8 weeks - just becouse the tubes really need to dry good before we let them go.. I know that is whole lot of time, but it is really necessary. Could you please explain what you ment by the last sentence meant - like you would rather have cap that sits loose on the tube? 

kona1000 said:

Mine are the DMK and sq and cos

The glue is just wood glue?

what happened? I am trying to reach you through PM but no answers
Nothing happened just curious is all.

And one of mine the liner is not glued. No problem though. Very nice work.

Just so the communitee knows we did message each other and all is good. Again, nice work.

you scared me :)  I was worried something went wrong.. sorry for that liner again

cigarcegan said:

I received my tube yesterday and I am very impressed.   The quality and finish looks awesome.   I am very happy I did this.  I had him put my initials and my sons initials.   If anyone is considering one of these, I would say pull the trigger you won't be sorry.  

tube1.jpg

tube2.jpg

My Lord are those beautiful. How much for the exact same (if its ok with the OP) design with the letters BLU and can you do one with three greek letters? Please float me a price here or PM, all inclusive, and time frame. Thank you. Amazing work. My only concern is that the cap stays snugly on. I love whomever (sorry too lazy to look back) said that it would look great pulling it out of a suit coat pocket "James Bondish" as that was the EXACT image I first had. Drooling...

Hi, thank you :) always nice to hear it :) so you would be interested in one with BLU on one side and 3 greek letters on the other? The time we need for the production was extended to 6-8 weeks - just becouse the tubes really need to dry good before we let them go.. I know that is whole lot of time, but it is really necessary. Could you please explain what you ment by the last sentence meant - like you would rather have cap that sits loose on the tube? 

I will be intouch in the coming weeks as I have a few house projects causing the "slush" fund to be depleted but I will be in touch. No worries on the time frame as quality trumps quanity in my book any day and quality takes time.

This is how nice they look with cigar next/ in the tube :) customer's photo

Tube2.jpg

Tube3.jpg

Update: few are almost ready,but I am sure that all will be ready and shipped before Christmas

doutniky.jpg

Well these look really nice, looking for custom wooden tubes is how I found this forum... I have two that I purchased many years ago (from Barclay Rex on Maiden Lane) and although I use them I find myself out and about needing a case but with smaller Corona Gorda or Robusto sized smokes.

cigarcegan, can you also make cases that hold two? Like the one pictured on the left? Not imperative, just though I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12305]

Hi, we have never done them, but it should not be any problem to make them with different shape