• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

Kid Montana said:
Can you work in silver?  I realize it'll bump the cost up a bit.  How complex of an inlaid design can you do?  If I PM you an example of the design, can you let me know if its feasible?  I would buy two of them if you are able to work it.  
Sounds awesome.

Can you work in rose wood? Stuff is beautiful.

Kid Montana said:
Can you work in silver?  I realize it'll bump the cost up a bit.  How complex of an inlaid design can you do?  If I PM you an example of the design, can you let me know if its feasible?  I would buy two of them if you are able to work it.  

I think that silver should not be problem. Yes, send me the design please and I'll see.

DonkeyKong said:
Sounds awesome.

Can you work in rose wood? Stuff is beautiful.

Yes, if I can source some decent one 

Has anyone paid for or received a tube from this vendor yet?

CBoukal said:
Has anyone paid for or received a tube from this vendor yet?

No, they are on the way and should be received this week (except yours, for the reasons we discussed)

Little introduction/update of upcoming models :)

black one is for our frequent customer, made from ebony wood
second one is tube for real cubans :) It may not be noticable from the pic, it's cuban flag all around the tube (of course no blue and white could be used)

cboukal's tube on the right, still drying, still drying..

cuban.jpg

Looks very sexy to me, was curious if others have received their stuff.

I paid for mine a few weeks ago, and am hoping it will be delivered this week!

I will post pics when I receive it.

Just wanted to post an update....

I received my tube on Monday, and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised.  It looks very well constructed, and very clean.  My only issue with it is that there is a fingerprint under the finish coat on the brass.  Not a big issue, as you can't really see it unless you know it's there.

One question for cigarcegan.  You are showing as being from the Czech Republic, but the shipping address on the package was from Bocca Raton Florida??

Received mine.

I was wondering what glue is used to put everything together and my insert keeps coming out when I remove the cap.  

They look great but my 1926 #1 gets stuck in them.  I think they might just be for show. 

The insert in mine is glued in pretty well.  I tried giving it a slight tug, and it wouldn't budge.

I haven't tried putting anything in mine yet, but I don't see me taking it everywhere I go.

pics of tubes made for CP users:

tubes30.jpg

tubes31.jpg

tubes32.jpg

tubes33.jpg

tubes34.jpg

New models we made:

tubes35.jpg

tubes36.jpg

I got mine a couple weeks ago and so far I'm very happy with it. It's the second pic above.

I received my tube yesterday and I am very impressed.   The quality and finish looks awesome.   I am very happy I did this.  I had him put my initials and my sons initials.   If anyone is considering one of these, I would say pull the trigger you won't be sorry.  

tube1.jpg

tube2.jpg

CBoukal said:
I received my tube yesterday and I am very impressed.   The quality and finish looks awesome.   I am very happy I did this.  I had him put my initials and my sons initials.   If anyone is considering one of these, I would say pull the trigger you won't be sorry.  

tube1.jpg

tube2.jpg

My Lord are those beautiful. How much for the exact same (if its ok with the OP) design with the letters BLU and can you do one with three greek letters? Please float me a price here or PM, all inclusive, and time frame. Thank you. Amazing work. My only concern is that the cap stays snugly on. I love whomever (sorry too lazy to look back) said that it would look great pulling it out of a suit coat pocket "James Bondish" as that was the EXACT image I first had. Drooling...