• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

In my short time and a little research I think you made the right call Jake.

Damn, I just wish I was after bfisher88!!!

Rich
That will work for me too. Jake I am ready for the Package

Here's what I am thinking

T: 24) LFD Oscuro Lancero P: (125) Illusione HL
T: 107) Padron 80 Maduro P: (126) Don Carlos Aniversario Robusto
T: 113) Tatuaje El Triunfador P :(127) Illusione eccj

I waiting to hear back if this is LFD FP #1 or Limitado
T: 81) LFD Factory Press P: (128) La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill

LFD Factory Press II for the goody bag

In my short time and a little research I think you made the right call Jake.

Damn, I just wish I was after bfisher88!!!

Rich
That will work for me too. Jake I am ready for the Package

Here's what I am thinking

I waiting to hear back if this is LFD FP #1 or Limitado
T: 81) LFD Factory Press P: (128) La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill

Jeez Bruce, you're fast...all of those look good to me, keep me posted about the FP!

I am going to pass on 81) LFD Factory Press as its a #2

T: 24) LFD Oscuro Lancero P: (126) Illusione HL
T: 107) Padron 80 Maduro P: (127) Don Carlos Aniversario Robusto
T: 113) Tatuaje El Triunfador P :(128) Illusione eccj

Jake thanks for having me in this great pass

Thanks bfisher I will be waiting for the package

Jake thanks for having me in this great pass

Thanks bfisher I will be waiting for the package

Also just a heads up Bruce, your puts will begin with #126, and not #125. :thumbs:

I wish that would have been specified when it was put in the pass as the trade wouldn't have been approved. Thanks for the Info.
You're nothing but a Big Fat Texan! :angry:
:laugh:

Yeah, funny you bring up my fatness in the Gambling Pass thread. Just yesterday I made a bet with one of my best friends...seeing as I'm ridiculously overweight for my age, even at 6'3," we put $100 down on me getting to my goal weight by Sept. 1st, 2009. Seeing as I weighed in last night at 342lbs, I have 3 months and 26 days to weigh 260lbs, or for those math impaired, 3 months and 26 days to lose 82lbs. :0

The biggest factor to my weight gain this semester was the fact that I quit dipping. I quit cold turkey in January, right after Christmas, and put on 24lbs. in about 4 months. They all said if I quit, the oral fixation would make me eat more and put on a lot of weight really quickly...unfortunately I didn't believe them, and thought that quitting dip after 8 years at 2 cans/day (5,700 cans) would be healthier than packin' on a few pounds...I didn't realize how much I packed on until it was too late. :(

I love the challenge when the odds are so far stacked against me. ;) So Brian, HOPEFULLY I will be "Medium Texan" by Sept. :laugh:

I wish that would have been specified when it was put in the pass as the trade wouldn't have been approved. Thanks for the Info.

Yeah, funny you bring up my fatness in the Gambling Pass thread. Just yesterday I made a bet with one of my best friends...seeing as I'm ridiculously overweight for my age, even at 6'3," we put $100 down on me getting to my goal weight by Sept. 1st, 2009. Seeing as I weighed in last night at 342lbs, I have 3 months and 26 days to weigh 260lbs, or for those math impaired, 3 months and 26 days to lose 82lbs. :0

The biggest factor to my weight gain this semester was the fact that I quit dipping. I quit cold turkey in January, right after Christmas, and put on 24lbs. in about 4 months. They all said if I quit, the oral fixation would make me eat more and put on a lot of weight really quickly...unfortunately I didn't believe them, and thought that quitting dip after 8 years at 2 cans/day (5,700 cans) would be healthier than packin' on a few pounds...I didn't realize how much I packed on until it was too late. :(

I love the challenge when the odds are so far stacked against me. ;) So Brian, HOPEFULLY I will be "Medium Texan" by Sept. :laugh:

Good luck brother

Alright I took envelope number 15 and put in an LFD Limitado III for the contest. Heading out right now.

Got the Box and inventoried. Everthing Looks great. Awaiting a reply from Wavescrashing. I have a oceanside address but it seems he might be in 29 palms now?

#81 LFD Factory Press is a Limitado not a #2 or a original release

Jake thanks for the great pass. I took envelope #5

....ummm, hopefully you know I was just re-quoting a prick in a beat down thread that said you were "nothing but a big fat Texan"..... :blush:

ya Big Fat Texan! :laugh:

....ummm, hopefully you know I was just re-quoting a prick in a beat down thread that said you were "nothing but a big fat Texan"..... :blush:

ya Big Fat Texan! :laugh:

Yea, I got the memo....that's why I have it under my avatar. :D

Got the Box and inventoried. Everthing Looks great. Awaiting a reply from Wavescrashing. I have a oceanside address but it seems he might be in 29 palms now?

#81 LFD Factory Press is a Limitado not a #2 or a original release

Jake thanks for the great pass. I took envelope #5

Ya, last pass we had to skip him because he was away in 29 palms. Hopefully he is back now :thumbs:

Jake
I have not heard from him since saturday when I got the package. So we skip him?
let me know

thanks

Jake
I have not heard from him since saturday when I got the package. So we skip him?
let me know

thanks

Go ahead bruce, let's make sure Carbonless is ready....and if he pops up again we can make him virtual. :thumbs: