• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeter's boat is parked up here in Albany. It left New York and headed north to beat some of the storm. Has to be a 20 M '$ of boat.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, the Yankees lost to the Red Sox last night 9 - 5 and they'll play the rubber game of this 3 game series tonight at 1910 (7:10pm). Hopefully they take it and tighten up the AL East back to a half game again. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening watching the game and enjoying some primo ceegars. I hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Well, we had a good time last night at Hudson Valley Cigars smoking WOA Maduros (thanks to my boss Joe Colombo - won at Quad State Herf) while watching the Yankee game. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night 4 - 2. They'll be taking on the Blue Jays this weekend here in NY and I hope the weather holds up for them this weekend. Enjoy the Labor Day weekend all and I hope you get to relax a bit and get some family and BBQ time in as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Tanzanian Peaberry coffee is kickin'. It was good to see the Yankees win yesterday and stay ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East. Congrats also to Carl Edwards for winning last night's NASCAR Nationwide Series race down in Atlanta, GA. Today the Yankees and the Blue Jays are at it again starting at 1305 (1:05pm) and this evening's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race starts roughly at 1930 (7:30pm). I hope everyone is enjoying this Labor Day weekend and gets to relax a bit as well........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this rainy Tuesday morning. Well, the Yankees swept the Blue Jays and then yesterday edged by the Orioles 11 - 10. The Bronx Bombers will take on Baltimore again this evening at 1905 (7:05pm) and hopefully keep this 5 game winning streak going. Also today at 1100 (11am) on ESPN, they'll try and get this past weekend's NASCAR race in as it's been raining in Atlanta for a couple of days now. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yanks are on a roll !!! Looking good on top of the AL east

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always and it's even better on this cool rainy Hump Day morning. Well, after a four hour rain delay, the Yankees won 5 - 3 last night and continue to keep the winning streak going. Hopefully they get today's game in as it's suppose to rain all day and they have a 1305 (1:05pm) game scheduled. They also got the NASCAR race in yesterday that was rain delayed from Sunday. Congrats to Jeff Gordon for the win and holding off Jimmie Johnson at the end. I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always (at least during the work week). Well, the Yankees lost yesterday in the extra inning 5 - 4 as it rained almost the entire game. The Bombers are in Baltimore today for a make-up game which starts at 1305 (1:05pm) and hopefully the get the "W" today. I just checked NOAA and they are predicting more rain for the next couple of days, hopefully this lets up for a while and dries out a bit. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of stogies and see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as we speak. Well, the Yankees lost to the Orioles again in extra innings with the same results of a 5 - 4 loss. One good thing is that the Red Sox lost as well, so no harm, no foul. The Bombers will be in LA for the weekend taking on the Angels with a late start tonight. Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers will be in Richmond, VA starting tonight with a night race and finishing up tomorrow evening with another one. Tomorrow is Army's home opener here at West Point with a 1200 kickoff and that'll be against San Diego State, Go Army! I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Headin' out shortly to work the Army vs. San Diego State football game. I hope everyone has a great day........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, it was a good yesterday overall as the Eagles won as well as the Yankees. The Bombers are coming down the home stretch now setting themselves up for a playoff position and being 3.5 games ahead in 1st place of the AL East, things are looking good. I hope everyone has a good week and gets to enjoy a few of your best throughout it......... :)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees won again last night and are now 4 games ahead in the AL East. Hopefully, the continue this winning streak again (knock on wood) and go into the playoffs the same way. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys.......

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's Hump Day. Well, the Yankees won again last night and Mariano Rivera got his 600th save, outstanding:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_09_13_nyamlb_seamlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=nyy

The Bombers will take on the Mariners again this evening with another late start, 2210 (10:10pm). Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, the Yankees lost 2 - 1 last night but the Red Sox lost as well, so no harm no foul. They move on to Toronto and play the Blue Jays this weekend starting tomorrow evening starting at 1907 (7:07pm). Being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how all the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's Friday. The Yankees are taking on the Blue Jays this evening and the NASCAR racers are in Chicago this weekend. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as they had an E.P.C. event that was well attended. Tomorrow, Army has another home football game as they take on Northwestern starting at 1530 (3:30pm). We'll be in the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) for a good 12 hours ensuring everything runs smoothly throughout the day. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a little while now. Well, the Yankees lost last night 5 - 4 with a walk off single in the bottom of the 9th inning. These two teams will be back at this afternoon with the first pitch thrown at 1307 (1:07pm). I'll be headin' to West Point in a couple of hours as we have to work in the EOC in support of the Army vs. Northwestern football game. Should be a great day as the weather guessers at NOAA are predicting a high of 62 degrees and a partly sunny day:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Sunday. Army won yesterday 21 - 14 as they were a 9 1/2 point underdog, congrats. Also yesterday, the Yankees won 7- 6 as Mariano Rivera notched his 601st save, tying him with Trevor Hoffman for the all-time lead. Hopefully, Mo has the opportunity today to beat the record and give the Bombers another win as these two teams will play again starting at 1307 (1:07pm). Another congrats yesterday goes out to Brad Keselowski as he dominated the NASCAR Nationwide Series race. The NASCAR Sprint cup race will start today at 1400 (2pm) in Chicago as it's the first race of the "NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup". I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys it as well........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and today is the first day of our vacation. Yesterday the Yankees lost (as well as the Red Sox), there was some great football games on and the NASCAR race got rained out and rescheduled for today at 1200 (noon) on ESPN. I'll be in and out for the week so I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.