• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, I see the Bears beat the Eagles 30 - 24 last night, there's always next week. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

i just took off my boots...I love my job...and the coffee is pretty ok too, but the best thing about coffe here at NATO is the eye candy...

Tim

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans are on. According to NOAA, it's lookin' to be another nice day with temps in the low 60s and sunny. I'm hopin' to get out and smoke one at lunch and I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" as well.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. Enjoyed the day yesterday very much celebrating our birthdays (Beth and I have the same birthday) and got to smoke one of my all time favorite stogies as well. Tonight, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a couple of more cigars and to see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans are on. Beth and I are heading down to Yankee Stadium today to catch the Army versus Rutgers football game which should be a great time. It looks like it's going to be a nice weather day and hopefully Army ends up on top. Hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys.......

Goooooood Mooooooorning !!!!! Killer beans are being ground as we speak ! Loving those peaberries !!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, we had a few good NFL games on yesterday as well as the next to last NASCAR race of the season. Next Sunday is the final race which will be down in Homestead, FL and the championship is down to either Carl Edwards or Tony Stewart. Only 3 points separate the two and it will be a race to the finish I'm sure. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. I see that the Packers crushed the Vikings last night 45 - 7 and keeping them undefeated with a 9 - 0 record. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. Not much going on lately except for the day to day stuff and all that is associated with it. Getting ready for the weekend as NASCAR wraps up the season with racing from Friday evening through Sunday down in Homestead, FL. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, we are fully in the Autumn season and moving towards Winter real quick as the temps are hittin' the 20s already in the evenings:

Today: Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind between 8 and 13 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind between 3 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind between 6 and 13 mph.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a few of their favorites throughout it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans are brewin' as we speak. There's plenty of NFL on today as well as the final NASCAR race of the season. It's lookin' to be another nice day out today up here in the Hudson Valley and I hope everyone else has a good one as well..........

Good afternoon to ya! The race starts at 9 pm here, but I'm going to try and stay up for the end of it. There's calls for 40% scattered showers down there (isn't that NORMAL Miami weather?), so hopefully there won't be any rain delays. I want Tony to win, but I'm predicting Carl Edwards takes it in the 99. He's starting from the front, he's got the last two wins at this track, and he goes into this with the lead. Three points this year is a much bigger deficit than three points under the "old" system. Tony pretty much needs to win, unless Carl has a really, really bad day.

I need to give up the Red Bull and start drinking coffee. It pairs much better with a morning cigar. Smells a bit better, too! :)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. A big congrats to Tony Stewart for winning yesterday's race and being crowned the 2011 NASCAR Champ. Also a congrats goes out to my Eagles for beating the Giants 17 - 10 last night. This is a short week in the office which will make the work week fly by and prepare us for Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your best throughout it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. I want to take this time and thank all of my S/BOTL for doing what you do and making this place what it is. I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day this Thursday and enjoys.......

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Brazilian Bombshell coffee is on and kickin'. Well, according to NOAA, we have a few nice days ahead of us and this rainy weather we've been experiencing should be gone this evening:

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 6 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and relaxes with a couple of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Friday! (by proxy!)

Looking forward to 4 days off; spending time with my son, good food' a good Beer or two, and a few dynomite smokes.

Just brewed some Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend. Not bad.

Happy Thanksgiving Charlie! Hope and yours have plenty to be thankful for.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. There's plenty of good college football games on today and the weather looks nice to do some outside activities as well. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Saturday and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and kickin'. Well, the long Thanksgiving weekend is over and it's back to the normal day to day business here at West Point. I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys a few of their favorites throughout it........

Status
Not open for further replies.