• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke?

On average, how many cigars do you smoke?

• More than 35 a week (more than 5 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 to 35 a week (3 to 5 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 15 to 21 a week (2 to 3 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 8 to 14 a week (1 to 2 per day)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 2 to 7 a week (less than 1 per day)

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 1 a week

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 1 every other week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1 per month

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Put me down for 2-3 a day.

To many different cigars fighting to get out of my humi.

2-7 here. when we have thw winter mos. here in MN, around 1 a week or so. but, when it's summertime more like 7-9 a week

2-7/wk for me. I have a cigar log and I glue the bands in the book and write a few notes so I can keep track. I know exactly how many I've smoked and when. I counted the DR's and the plugged ones (I've started to be less patient with bad cigars...I work on them for a bit, but if they haven't started to be a good smoke by the 1/2 inch or so mark, I toss them), so they are included in the count, even though I didn't smoke very much of them.

BTW Bill, I still have a few of the small ones left (RASCC and San Cristobal's) from our last trade. I'm coveting those babies....

Cheers,
Joe

I was at about 2 a day, 14 a week and a pack of cigarettes a day.
Noiw I am at about 10 cigarettes a day and about four cigars.

usually one per day. more on Weekends (this weekend is a holiday weekend so will fill my traveldor)

Looks like I'm in the minority here. I answerd #1. I some 5 or 6 a day. I guess that I must be strange around here.

1 mild one with coffee in the morning.
3 or 4 dog rockets while I'm working( self emploed work outside most of the year). Do they count?
2 better ones after dinner.

Guess that's why I have a burnt tounge! Arg!

Looks like I'm in the minority here. I answerd #1. I some 5 or 6 a day. I guess that I must be strange around here.

1 with coffee in the morning.
3 or 4 while I'm working( self emploed work outside most of the year).
2 after dinner.
and... you have a burnt tongue :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

"I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site."

That's right now, I'm looking to change that.

I usually smoke 2 during my weekly roung of golf, then maybe three during the rest of the week so 2-7 sounds about right. :thumbs:

In the last 2 weeks, one a night, just becuase I know I'm gonna stop for a very very long few months.

Years back i smoked 5 to 7 per day, but the pleasure went downhill fast. Started slowing down and now one cigar a day is very enjoyable. :love:

I try to smoke at least one a day, some days I dont get the chance but there are many days I make up for that and then some.

So the at 8-14 a week was right up my alley

CYG

Answered 2-7/week. It's really more like 1-3, but that wasn't a choice.

There was a time when it was 3-5/day.

Impressive necro-bump. Can't say you're not using search. Kudos.