• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am sorry

Matt R said:
I think I signed up before 1/5/01, actually. There was a change over in format around 1/2001 and everyone was defaulted to 1/5/01, I think.
That's correct.

No way would I call Bruddah Matt a newbie, only a fellow Elitist FOG. Now back to your caves newbies! ;) :D

Wow Bill, I didn't know that you are so hard on newbies like you now seem. I thought you were an easy goin' retired ceegar smoker that has a lot of compasion for the common man...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

what's a "comera"?

He's suffering from CD/MD (Cohibin Dyslexia/Misspelling Disease). The treatment is to ban Cohibin and not look at any of his threads. C'mon Michael, TAKE THE CURE!

Alright! Alright! This postpad thread has gone on quite long enough! :sneaky:

now... back to the stimulating conversations that is CP.

:sign:

Has anyone else noticed that Matt appears to be fixated on this "pudwhacking"?
:0 :p :D
I think there is more to this story, but not sure I want anyone to read it to me ???

PuroBrat said:
I think there is more to this story, but not sure I want anyone to read it to me ???
You want to read it by yourself? ??? :0

There really is nothing like a good pudwhacking. Well, there's oral, but that costs me an extra $2. :0 :p :sign:

Back