• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jy0567 what exactly is going on?

It was in his profile earlier this morning. Odd that he would change to private and yet leave his addy for all to see. I think I'm going to give this guy a little more time. Life does happen.

Doc.

It was in his profile earlier this morning. Odd that he would change to private and yet leave his addy for all to see. I think I'm going to give this guy a little more time. Life does happen.

Doc.
Life has happened to me a couple of times, but it didn't prevent me from spending a few minutes online giving a heads up to anyone affected by my problems.

It doesn't take that much effort to click a few buttons, type a short note and hit send.

This could be a good sign:

Using Personal Messenger
Local Time: Oct 19 2008, 10:46 AM

If he is dead or injured, he has an excuse.

Brian

His addy is gone now. Keel-haul the bastid.

Doc.

I guess we should all send him some nice packages. I'm putting dry ice in mine, lol

What an asshat. I hope karma catches up to Jamie.
It looks more and more like he planned to grab and run.

Why would he be allowed to participate in these with just over a month and a half as a member? I looked back through his posts and there is nothing in any way constructive in his 154 posts. Mostly in the poker forum and just few word posts on top of others.....X2 posts etc. This would have been a red flag for me.....anyway not criticizing the fact that you included him in both events but we have the rules in a BST forum for a reason, why would those not apply to things like this?

Let me make it perfectly clear:

Jamie,

All you need to do is post apologies and fix what has gone wrong. If you need help fixing these items, PM me, or anyone with whom you feel comfortable, and arrangements can be made.

Sean

Not sure if going after his mail address is the best course of action. I agree that he needs to be put the cross for his actions, but I would caution against any rash or drastic actions.

Tim

I guess we should all send him some nice packages. I'm putting dry ice in mine, lol

Just to make it clear, I am joking here.
Please do not blame me for any future dry ice incidents.

Doc.
Life has happened to me a couple of times, but it didn't prevent me from spending a few minutes online giving a heads up to anyone affected by my problems.

It doesn't take that much effort to click a few buttons, type a short note and hit send.

If he is dead or injured, he has an excuse.

Brian
Oh ye of little Faith. My ploy smoked him out. I was betting on him removing his addy and revealing his intentions.

Doc.

Unfortunately, this looks like a typical "turn and burn" to me. Until the community hears from him, he's on the list of complete, untrustable, unworthy scumbags.

A tip for the new guys reading this - there is almost nothing that can't be taken care of with a PM or a phone call. In a perfect world, passes, trades, sales, etc. should all be turned in 24 hours or less. If you can't fulfill your end of the bargain, communicate so with the date you intend to take care of business AND FOLLOW THROUGH. It's really that simple. There is NO excuse for dissappearing off the face of the earth.

Life does indeed happen but keep this in mind: When you enter into a transaction, as a pass trader, buyer, or seller of products, you have made a "contract" with the second person in the trade, and the community at large. In this community, these contracts are taken very seriously. Reputations are everything.

Good luck, folks - B.B.S.

"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not stall passes, do not duck out on sales, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see the whole damn forum. And on that day, you will reap it......."

....man, I loved that movie.... :p

If anyone who played poker with him and sent him any smokes can confirm that the address is. There is a phone number listed for this address. Probally his girlfriend as I think part of his personal statement before he got rid of it had something to do with "nothing better than girlfriends and cigars" or something along those lines.

The address listed in this thread does not have the SW in it but he has had cigars mailed to him so it should be easy to find out or not.

6 Hawk Spring Dr SW
Rome, GA 30165-7239