• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jy0567 what exactly is going on?

Joe if you dont mind. Feel free to post the email i sent. Thanks

As you requested.

jy0567
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

PIF, Today, 04:50 PM
Group: Members
Member No.: 8497
Hey
Im very sorry for the long delay. My life has been hectic these past few weeks. Several family issues followed by my own issues had my mind racing in all directions. To make a long story short i was hit with a large amount of debt at one time. Im sorry i did not comunicate at all on this. At one point i felt like skipping out but i did not want to be a total asshat so a scraped together the funds for the cigars. Again my communication was terrible and im sorry. Looking back on things now i realize that everything probablywould have been ok had i just explained the situation up front.

Looking back on things now i realize that everything probably would have been ok had i just explained the situation up front.
Looking back on things? I'm sorry you're in a bad situation, but how many times has it been stated that communication keeps this sort of mess from happening? If you had sent this e-mail two days ago, you wouldn't be staring at a shit sandwich on your plate right now.

Good job, Jamie! :thumbs: Take it easy and things hopefully will get back to normal for you.

Best,

Joe

As you requested.

jy0567
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

Hey
Im very sorry for the long delay. My life has been hectic these past few weeks. Several family issues followed by my own issues had my mind racing in all directions. To make a long story short i was hit with a large amount of debt at one time. Im sorry i did not comunicate at all on this. At one point i felt like skipping out but i did not want to be a total asshat so a scraped together the funds for the cigars. Again my communication was terrible and im sorry. Looking back on things now i realize that everything probablywould have been ok had i just explained the situation up front.

Everyone has issues at some point or another, but communication is key. That fact that you just now realize that, after you admit to having felt like skipping out, is, to my mind anyway, troubling at best. Stay out of these situations until you can live up to your obligations in a timely manner and/or communicate effectively (and timely as well) to those with whom you have such obligations.

-edited to correct grammatical error-

I am going to suspend judgment entirely until I hear sticks have been received.

I am going to suspend judgment entirely until I hear sticks have been received.

Good point. I am also somewhat dismayed by the supposed attempt to explain this to the community by merely asking for his email to be cut and pasted. Not exactly a straight-on, up-front addressing of the matter if you ask me.

This is why if you are playing poker for sticks, you should have in your possession sticks to send when or if you lose. This is what, the second person in a row to not pay their poker obligations citing unforeseen debt as an excuse?

As you requested.

jy0567
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

Hey

Everyone has issues at some point or another, but communication is key. That fact that you just now realize that, after you admit to having felt like skipping out, is, to my mind anyway, troubling at best. Stay out of these situations until you can live up to your obligations in a timely manner and/or communicate effectively (and timely as well) to those with whom you have such obligations.

This pertains to life in general, not just here at CP. ;)

As you requested.

jy0567
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

Hey

This pertains to life in general, not just here at CP. ;)

I like to think that I can offer up, on occasion, nuggets that can be used in any forum...not just here at CP. :laugh: ;)
Now, what he chooses to do with it is another matter entirely.

The email was seven sentences. You could have retyped it in nearly the same amount of time it took you to post this. I personally am not getting all warm and fuzzy. Communication is the issue here, and to come to this thread and ask someone else to post your explanation is simply not the kind of communication that is expected here.

The email was seven sentences. You could have retyped it in nearly the same amount of time it took you to post this. I personally am not getting all warm and fuzzy. Communication is the issue here, and to come to this thread and ask someone else to post your explanation is simply not the kind of communication that is expected here.

That's my point up in post #68.
Well-stated brother.

To cross-reference the other thread on this fella:

Linky

Im sorry guys. First my mother passes away and with in 4 days i find out my grandmother has cancer. My mother had no insurance so im handling the burial costs. Im sorry for all of the trouble i have caused but im doing my best to correct my mistakes. Any and all advice i recieve will be taken and appreciated.

You are all a great group of guys. Please accept that im trying to right this situation.

Im sorry guys. First my mother passes away and with in 4 days i find out my grandmother has cancer. My mother had no insurance so im handling the burial costs. Im sorry for all of the trouble i have caused but im doing my best to correct my mistakes. Any and all advice i recieve will be taken and appreciated.

You are all a great group of guys. Please accept that im trying to right this situation.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

Ditto.

Thank you guys . I only wanted to explain what was going on. The kind words mean alot.

Sorry for your troubles mate. Hope you make it through ok.

Nevertheless, only gamble with what you have. It's safer that way, and smarter.

That is a very difficult thing to have to deal with and I understand well what goes along with such a tragic loss. As others have said, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Also remember, as you have yourself stated, this is a fantastic group, brotherhood and community. A little communication explaining things will go all the distance in making sure a bad situation doesn't get worse.

Take care.

When some one close to you die you have no time for nothing else you mind goes blank my uncle died today. so i fell his pain.
take care man u will make tru my hearth goes out to you.