• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jy0567 what exactly is going on?

Why would he be allowed to participate in these with just over a month and a half as a member? I looked back through his posts and there is nothing in any way constructive in his 154 posts. Mostly in the poker forum and just few word posts on top of others.....X2 posts etc. This would have been a red flag for me.....anyway not criticizing the fact that you included him in both events but we have the rules in a BST forum for a reason, why would those not apply to things like this?

This is one of the posts a new fellow should read.

I looked also..and he added nothing of value. This is a community and trust is earned. Granted, it has to start somewhere...but a BUNCH of stuff all at once, within a short time, is a sure sign to use caution.

I'm sure had someone noticed these things, he would have been called out. Hindsight is 20/20.

Andrew, when should he go on The List?

Rod, what's the IP? :whistling: :D

That's unfortunate to see something like this happen. It gives us other newer members a bad rap.

That's unfortunate to see something like this happen. It gives us other newer members a bad rap.
No, it doesn't. Everyone starts with a clean slate and until you F it up, it will stay that way.

Trust and a solid reputation as a trader takes time to build. Don't mistake caution as a dis on you or any other new guys.

B.B.S.

oy and to think i lost to him in poker and had to send him cigars...

Melly

Mel,

Yeah, that sucks.
I may have sent him a few smokes from poker as well.

I was holding out hope for the guy, till he removed his address from his profile ... if he comes back to CP, that particular action would certainly take explaining.

Hey, if you need more cigars ... let me know. :)

C...

Melly

Mel,

Yeah, that sucks.

I was holding out hope for the guy, till he removed his address from his profile ... if he comes back to CP, that particular action would certainly take explaining.

C...
At least you guys lost fair and square. He was one of the 2 guys who hadn't received something purchased from a fellow BOTL in the hospital and I sent him a package of good stuff to pick up the slack. I didn't even receive a notice that the package was received, least of all a thank you. :(

Geoff

Yeah that address if where I sent the sticks...and I never got anything from him stating that he ever recieved them...thought I would at leasget that...funny thing is I felt bad cause I was late sending them...even kept in contact with him and let him know the day they would go out...and they did on that day...never got any word that they made it...

Melly

Melly

Mel,

Yeah, that sucks.

C...
At least you guys lost fair and square. He was one of the 2 guys who hadn't received something purchased from a fellow BOTL in the hospital and I sent him a package of good stuff to pick up the slack. I didn't even receive a notice that the package was received, least of all a thank you. :(

Geoff

Not that he was not already a scumbag but that is totally wrong. Bad enough he does this. Then he takes advantage of someones good nature and does not even say thanks. This dude was just here to hoard whatever he could :angry:

You need the last line.

"And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not stall passes, do not duck out on sales, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see the whole damn forum. And on that day, you will reap it......."

....man, I loved that movie.... :p

This is quite obviously a witch hunt perpetrated by some underlying agenda phil possesses.

Poker Room
--------------
Oct 13th Rod officially shut down poker. So all debts need to be payed.

Blind Cigar review pay it forward #2
-----------------------------------------
Oct 9th is the last we heard from him.
Oct 16th is when they started to question his whereabouts

CigarPass pass it forward II
--------------------------------
Oct 4th is the last we heard from him What does "Defibrillator please. Clear!!!" mean?
Oct 16th is when they started to question his whereabouts, again.

It all happened right at the same time.

Well all of it except him changing his 'last seen' to private after several people PMed him and removing his address information from his profile. That was really the tipping point..

That defibrillator comment was mine....meaning the thread was dead, needing a defibrillator. I think he had the post on top of that one.

Going to private and then removing the addy certainly seems extremely suspicious IMO. IF it really is his walking away with smokes, good thing he didn't get in on a pass.

I'm sure had someone noticed these things, he would have been called out. Hindsight is 20/20.

Andrew, when should he go on The List?

Not quite yet I think -- I'll see how this plays out before immortalizing him on the Scumbags List.

Wow...I'm sorry to hear that this happened on here. I guess you can never really avoid these types of people. I was looking forward to getting in on some passes, trades from the get-go but I think I am going to do what's best for everyone and particiapte on the boards the best I can and get to know some of you fellas (and ladies) before I jump in to the ring. I echo the suggestions of a few BOTL on here - participants shouldn't be able to join in on cigar type exchanges until at least after 3 months or so. Just my 2 cents.

I hope this ends up getting explained, but a removal of a mailing address cannot be a good sign.

I just received a pm from jy0567. He gave me a DC #. WTF? No explanation. "Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy the package I sent you," and thats it.

Joe

I have received an explanation from Jamie. I hope to see him address the community also.