• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jy0567 what exactly is going on?

oy and to think i lost to him in poker and had to send him cigars...

Melly

Mel,

Yeah, that sucks.
I may have sent him a few smokes from poker as well.

I was holding out hope for the guy, till he removed his address from his profile ... if he comes back to CP, that particular action would certainly take explaining.

Hey, if you need more cigars ... let me know. :)

C...

At least you guys lost fair and square. He was one of the 2 guys who hadn't received something purchased from a fellow BOTL in the hospital and I sent him a package of good stuff to pick up the slack. I didn't even receive a notice that the package was received, least of all a thank you. :(

Geoff

That sucks Geoff, then again it looks like his present situation is a tough one. Prioritize your duties, take care of your family, then your obligations to the members here. Thoughts and prayers for your loved ones.

I guess we should all send him some nice packages. I'm putting dry ice in mine, lol

Now I know what you guys do to the people that piss you off.

Yikes

See below:

I guess we should all send him some nice packages. I'm putting dry ice in mine, lol

Just to make it clear, I am joking here.
Please do not blame me for any future dry ice incidents.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

In other news, jy0345768, I hope things work out for you. MiamiCubano said it better than I could, so I bow to that wisdom, but like Phillip, I reserve my goodwill and acceptance until debts are cleared. Ugh.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Take care.

Derek

oy and to think i lost to him in poker and had to send him cigars...

Melly

Mel,

Yeah, that sucks.
I may have sent him a few smokes from poker as well.

I was holding out hope for the guy, till he removed his address from his profile ... if he comes back to CP, that particular action would certainly take explaining.

Hey, if you need more cigars ... let me know. :)

C...

At least you guys lost fair and square. He was one of the 2 guys who hadn't received something purchased from a fellow BOTL in the hospital and I sent him a package of good stuff to pick up the slack. I didn't even receive a notice that the package was received, least of all a thank you. :(

Geoff

That sucks Geoff, then again it looks like his present situation is a tough one. Prioritize your duties, take care of your family, then your obligations to the members here. Thoughts and prayers for your loved ones.
Trajedy trumps smokes anytime. Take care Jay. I hope you are able to recover from the loss and bad diagnosis of your loved ones.

Geoff