• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lake Tahoe Cigar Company Holiday Blowout

All I did was call ask about Spellbounds, gave me a price cheaper than the warehouse here in Texas. Sorry Smokelaw1,my sarcastic twit not an employee. And they had them in stock and a box is now mine. The entire process was painless, most cost effective, and expeditious. Where in is the problem I don't get it, but I did get my cigars. After all isn't that what we're here for?

I, for one, am inclined to believe anonymous strangers I meet on the internet. Works out great.

It worked for those guys that I was helping to get a bunch of money out of Nigeria. They were totally above board and I ended up swimming in cash!!!

All I did was call ask about Spellbounds, gave me a price cheaper than the warehouse here in Texas. Sorry Smokelaw1,my sarcastic twit not an employee. And they had them in stock and a box is now mine. The entire process was painless, most cost effective, and expeditious. Where in is the problem I don't get it, but I did get my cigars. After all isn't that what we're here for?

I, sir, am not YOUR sacrcastic TWIT. My sarcastic twitdom belongs to the forum.

People it has nothing to do with trusting me, but everything in finding out for yourselves.

People it has nothing to do with trusting me, but everything in finding out for yourselves.

Oh...we should find out for ourselves, by trusting you and ordering from a new and unproven vendor that has been less than forthcoming?

Oh...we should find out for ourselves, by trusting you and ordering from a new and unproven vendor that has been less than forthcoming?

brilliant.jpg

BRILLIANT!

I'm putting together a book of rants I have written over the years...I look back on some of them, and damn...I am funny when I'm angry. I just hope everybody wants to buy copies of a compilation of me bitching about things of relatively minor importance.
Andy Rooney seems to have made a nice living doing just that. :whistling:

Wilkey

edit: freakin' BBcode

I'm putting together a book of rants I have written over the years...I look back on some of them, and damn...I am funny when I'm angry. I just hope everybody wants to buy copies of a compilation of me bitching about things of relatively minor importance.
Andy Rooney seems to have made a nice living doing just that. :whistling:

Wilkey

edit: freakin' BBcode

Funny tirades regarding the mundane and everyday seem like they'd be good sellers. We'll see.

CAMACHO SELECT ROBUSTO----------$80.00-----25 CT
CAMACHO SLR ROBUSTO--------------$80.00-----25 CT
CAMACHO SLR MAD RBUSTO---------$80.00------25CT
CAMACHO COYLAR ROBUSTO--------$70.00-------25CT
CAMACHO COROJO ROBUSTO--------$70.00-------25CT
ONLY GOOD FOR IN STOCK INVENTORY. SALE ENDS SUNDAY 12-10-06
WE ARE OPEN NOON TIL MIDNITE PST EVERYDAY!!!
Lake Tahoe Cigar Company 775-588-9204

Lookie what I find: "Lake Tahoe Nevada Republican Women – (775) 588-9204"

Did you forget to get the number changed? Oh - I just tried the number....no answer.

Surprise! :0

Edit -
Ask Dayle (the owners wife?) what I'm thinking about this situation!

CAMACHO SELECT ROBUSTO----------$80.00-----25 CT
CAMACHO SLR ROBUSTO--------------$80.00-----25 CT
CAMACHO SLR MAD RBUSTO---------$80.00------25CT
CAMACHO COYLAR ROBUSTO--------$70.00-------25CT
CAMACHO COROJO ROBUSTO--------$70.00-------25CT
ONLY GOOD FOR IN STOCK INVENTORY. SALE ENDS SUNDAY 12-10-06
WE ARE OPEN NOON TIL MIDNITE PST EVERYDAY!!!
Lake Tahoe Cigar Company 775-588-9204

Lookie what I find: "Lake Tahoe Nevada Republican Women – (775) 588-9204"

Did you forget to get the number changed? Oh - I just tried the number....no answer.

Surprise! :0

Edit -

Ask Dayle (the owners wife) what I'm thinking about this situation!

They don't open until noon, but, when I call that number yesterday, the guy working told me that his store doesn't do mail order...

Apparently you sheep can't read....

sheepfn5.jpg

edit for fat fingers...

You guys sure know how to make an otherwise dull morning one full of entertainment and wit.

popcorn2ng5.gif

C'mon gr8stag, I see you reading, what do you have to say for yourself and your shill mrbill?

GONZ, Yes I finally had time to read this thread. I have been a little busy selling cigars this morning since I opened to stop and read all the bad comedy going on here. To answer eveyone's question about what cigars were purchased and for how much here you go. Bill called for a box of Spellbounds which was in stock and gave me the two places he had purchased them previously and the price he had paid and I was able to take care of him. The box sold for $250.00 delivered. I have never misled anyone on this board or any other in regards to the company business practices. Yes the owners wife is psychic ( try to pick yourself up off the floor ) no we are not the Nevada Women's Republican Party Headquarters, at least they haven't held any meetings that I know of in the shop, so i hope that clears up a few of the ????????????s. Have a great day, smile , and remember that the shop is open noon to midnite everyday pacific time. Happy Holidays to all. XOXOXO

C'mon gr8stag, I see you reading, what do you have to say for yourself and your shill mrbill?

I DONT THINK HE HEARD YOU AS YOU DID NOT TYPE LOUD ENOUGH!

Gonz Gonz, I can speak for myself. Not his or anyone else's shill. Any question's or comments you can direct toward me. And when I come across more easy pleasant deals I will still share.

...it's called Capitolism...

CapitAlism, actually. If you're gonna be snarky, at least get the words right.

Mrs. Crabtree gives tigger an A+ :thumbs:

mrbill on the other hand gets a big, fat F

:sign:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, I keep seeing this reference to " Mrs. Crabtree ". Being the age I am and remebering the 50's as well as I do, I assume that this is a reference to the teacher in Our Gang or The Little Rascals series of Hal Roach short films. If that assumption is correct on my part then we need to make a correction. She was never a Mrs. only a Miss. Here's proof: Link. I just thought I would throw that out there for you CC! ;) If that is not the person you mean then please ignore this post!