• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee Herf VERY SOON

Anyone thinking of backing out for weather or are we all seasoned Northerners

I have the furthest to travel, and will b there. Its shitty out NOW, but supposed to b clear tomorrow.

I just got in and honestly it is starting to clear now. Glad you will still be here Jeffery!

I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. Really looking forward to sitting down and having a few with u and everyone else!

I can't wait to get home and go through my stash to put together all I'm bringing tomorrow!!

I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. Really looking forward to sitting down and having a few with u and everyone else!

I can't wait to get home and go through my stash to put together all I'm bringing tomorrow!!

I am leaving early for the bar.

I am a big guy in grey pants and a black striped shirt with cuffs. See you Cheese Heads there :laugh:

I am a big guy in grey pants and a black striped shirt with cuffs. See you Cheese Heads there :laugh:
I am waiting

What time is everyone going to be there on thursday? I don't get out of class until about noon then I have to run a few errands. I should be there at about 4pm.

Steven

Oh man I'm here a night early LOL. I will still see you guys tomorrow, man I must be anxious.

Anthem,

Had I known that I would have met you there tonight. I'm about 10 minutes from there.

Steven

I am waiting
Yeah? And I'm LMAO!! Good talking to you a little bit ago and I'm glad you've finally got your days correct!!!! See you tomorrow, brother!

Jeffrey L.

What time is everyone going to be there on thursday? I don't get out of class until about noon then I have to run a few errands. I should be there at about 4pm.

Steven

7pm, Steve!

Jeffrey L.

Well I am still here LOL. But to answer your question, about 7 tomorrow. I will probably be here around 6

Tomorrow I am totally free after 3-4 so if anyone is going earlier then 7 I will go early. Can not wait for tomorrow took me over 2hours to get to class today so I was late and had less time to do the test we had today.
Was to cold to smoke in the garage so need the stress relief of a cigar. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Jason

Ha, awesome. I had a chamber dinner or I would have dropped in. Looking forward to tonight!

1 hour until I leave my office!!! A Martell VSOP is going to taste SOOOOO good :)

I am pouring a glass of Ridgemount and leaving soon. Around 6.

OK guys I am leaving on the right night for the HERF. I am in a white shirt, a big guy with Grey pants and a grey scarf...cuff links :laugh:

I cannot wait to see all of you.

Much care,

Matthew