• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee Herf VERY SOON

So where we meeting on the 25th at 7pm?

Been busy with class last few days so have not looked at board much. Mind if I tag along if your still looking at the 25th Milwaukee area.

Jason

Jason,

You are more then welcome. Nice Ash.....7pm......Feb25th :thumbs:

Nice Ash Cigar Bar
327 W. Main St.
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 547-9009
(262) 549-5653 Fax

www.theniceash.com

So the nice ash @ 7pm on the 25th? I'll stop in after class. I tried setting up a herf there a while back and no one showed. I hope people show this time. BTW, if you want good coffee look up Cafe De Arts over on st paul. I'm going there after class then I'll be at the Nice Ash. How do I find you guys?

Steven

Well, we'll be a motly looking bunch I have a feeling. But, when in doubt, just look for Jeff's glowing blond faux hawk! :D

I think I'll tell the bar tender that we're expecting a group so if anyone asks, they can be pointed in our direction. Hopefully we can steal the lunge area.

Hey Anthem,

I'm assuming you are flying into Mitchell. Downtown will be 10 minutes from the airport. There are several cigars bars to hit, as well as some very nice pubs/restaurants that are cigar friendly. Uhle's is downtown (never been) and there is a great Irish bar a block from there that is cigar friendly. Jack's is a place I visit when in the area, but it is around 30 minutes northwest of downtown (40 from the airport). Nice ash in Waukesha is a nice cigar friendly bar about 30 minutes west of down town. If you head out to Delavan, you are looking closer to an hour west from downtown Milwaukee I believe. Just an FYI.

I'd be up for heading downtown to Uhle's and Mo's Irish Pub. I could probably do Jack's or Nice Ash as well. If you want a cigar shop closer to RyJ there is Prime Cigar in Brookfield. They are a cigar shop with a full service bar. Some nice places to eat nearby as well.

I've got a second kiddo due in March, so I will need to observe hormone levels next week before fully commiting. Hope to me you guys out!!

Satchmo,

Do you happen to know who owns Jack's and how long they've been around for?

Man, and I can only really smack the two of you :cool:
You're going to be smacked right back, kind sir :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Well, we'll be a motly looking bunch I have a feeling. But, when in doubt, just look for Jeff's glowing blond faux hawk! :D I'm so jealous of it. It's the coolest thing I think I've ever seen.
Thanks, brother!!!

Jeffrey L.

Well look what we have here. I dive head first into dirty diapers and burp clothes and before I know it another Herf comes up.

I have gotten my permission slip signed by the post hormonal wife and am ready to go if you fine men will have me. I'll bring my leather elbow-long gloves incase this North American Golden Faux Hawk you speak of thinks of landing :)

Brent

Awesome! Looks like we're going to have quite the get together. Way to light a fire Matthew! 4 days and counting.

I've met the owner of Jack's. He is good guy. The lounge has been there for a long time (15 years or more I think). It is on Capital west of Hwy 45. This is an older lounge, but it is nice. I would consider it a more casual lounge. It is not all brand spanking new or high class. Good people there.

Hey Anthem,

I'm assuming you are flying into Mitchell. Downtown will be 10 minutes from the airport. There are several cigars bars to hit, as well as some very nice pubs/restaurants that are cigar friendly. Uhle's is downtown (never been) and there is a great Irish bar a block from there that is cigar friendly. Jack's is a place I visit when in the area, but it is around 30 minutes northwest of downtown (40 from the airport). Nice ash in Waukesha is a nice cigar friendly bar about 30 minutes west of down town. If you head out to Delavan, you are looking closer to an hour west from downtown Milwaukee I believe. Just an FYI.

I'd be up for heading downtown to Uhle's and Mo's Irish Pub. I could probably do Jack's or Nice Ash as well. If you want a cigar shop closer to RyJ there is Prime Cigar in Brookfield. They are a cigar shop with a full service bar. Some nice places to eat nearby as well.

I've got a second kiddo due in March, so I will need to observe hormone levels next week before fully commiting. Hope to me you guys out!!

Satchmo,

Do you happen to know who owns Jack's and how long they've been around for?

Went gents I am officially super excited. The wives seemto be handing out green slips (where is yours Satch?!?!?) and I just booked my room 9 minutes away. I can almost taste the cigars and whiskey now.

Lets get a Roll Call so the first guy there can get the seats arranged.

Roll Call

7.P.M.

Nice Ash

Ain't happening for me. I guess we are circling the wagons waiting for the new kid to come........