• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Herf at Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Alright fellas, how about we pencil in the 22nd of April on our calenders and if for some reason that doesn't work, we can move it to the 29th. I say we start around 4:30 (that's the normal time they open the cigar bar on Saturdays) and if your early, you can hang out in the cigar shop and enjoy a cigar or two as well. Let me know your thoughts on those two dates and which you prefer one versus the other....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Both dates work well for me but...
July really works best! :whistling:

-Rob

Hey Charlie...If I'm free that weekend I may be up for a run to New Windsor!!!

Sound great Ralph, it would be super to herf with you again. And Rob, I bet your ready for a herf every night if there's one available....... :D :thumbs: :p

Sound great Ralph, it would be super to herf with you again. And Rob, I bet your ready for a herf every night if there's one available....... :D :thumbs: :p

Actually a little time between herfing let's me get my stocks up... Gives me something to look forward to as well!
-Rob

Alright fellas, how about we pencil in the 22nd of April on our calenders and if for some reason that doesn't work, we can move it to the 29th. I say we start around 4:30 (that's the normal time they open the cigar bar on Saturdays) and if your early, you can hang out in the cigar shop and enjoy a cigar or two as well. Let me know your thoughts on those two dates and which you prefer one versus the other....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
I'll try to make the trip ;)

George is talking about flying out but how about the 1st or 2nd weekend in May? He (or anyone else) can get better fares with a month's notice.

Personally, I'm out for the 29th of April since I'm having friends over for cards that night. The next weekend is bad for me because it's right at the end of the Legislative session at the Capitol.

Keep in mind that May 6 is CigarFest at Cigarsinternational.com

There are a few of us around that are going...... Me and I know that DieselGrinch also

Bill, bring the card game over ;)

I think I am Ok for the 22nd but have to check one minor detail first. Looking forward to herfing :)

Alll Right!!! The wife doesn't have us scheduled for anything on the 22nd. What a great way to celebrate Earth Day with the burning of some very tasty plant leaves. What time are we going to start? :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK guys....... April 22 is no good for me....... Have fun and I'll catch you guys at the next one.

Sounds great Louie, I say we start around 4:30 (that's the normal time they open the cigar bar on Saturdays) and if your early, you can hang out in the cigar shop and enjoy a cigar or two as well in there. They have seating for around 4 or 5 in the shop and standing room as well. I don't think they will open up the bar early for us since it's just a handful of us and I'm sure some of us have a few chores to get done on Saturday anyways...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

OK guys....... April 22 is no good for me....... Have fun and I'll catch you guys at the next one.

Sucks you can't make it Tommy!

-Rob

I know what you mean Rob cause Tommy is a great one to herf with....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks guys....... I'll be thinking about you while sitting on the beach in Hawaii

I will definitley make the next one....... since I am moving to Binghamton it is only a 2 hour ride straight down Route 17

-Rob

I know what you mean Rob cause Tommy is a great one to herf with....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks guys....... I'll be thinking about you while sitting on the beach in Hawaii
I will definitley make the next one....... since I am moving to Binghamton it is only a 2 hour ride straight down Route 17

Well sheeet... I won't feel sorry for you not attending the herf after all! :p

-Rob

edited for a simple grammer mistake DOH!

-Rob

If you're going to be thinking of about him while you're on a beach in Hawaii, there is something seriously wrong with you! :love:

So do we have a list of attendees, yet?

Getting excited meeting up with the fellas again :D