• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

Out Rank? is there such a thing on here?.....Are newbies expected to bow down or what?

And just when ya thought you saw it all, a girl comes into a cigar forum...Jesus H Christ...whats next???

Excalibur said:
Out Rank? is there such a thing on here?.....Are newbies expected to bow down or what?
[snapback]207401[/snapback]​

AVB asked you about your rank in the MARINES not here. Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, huh?

Please remove the giant size chip from you shoulder. If you don't, you're not going to find your experience here very pleasant at all.

Please excuse me if I DO NOT welcome you here because your first 12 posts leave a whole lot to be desired.........

coventrycat86 said:
Excalibur said:
[snapback]207401[/snapback]​

AVB asked you about your rank in the MARINES not here. Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, huh?

Please remove the giant size chip from you shoulder. If you don't, you're not going to find your experience here very pleasant at all.

Please excuse me if I DO NOT welcome you here because your first 12 posts leave a whole lot to be desired.........
[snapback]207419[/snapback]​
Whatever you say.........

Stand down or I will be making sugar cookies in the pit!

:D

(3rd,Mike,3048 - shhhh...)

Excalibur said:
And just when ya thought you saw it all, a girl comes into a cigar forum...Jesus H Christ...whats next???
[snapback]207406[/snapback]​

skygrl74 please don't let the stupid comments by this jerkoff make you feel like this site is populated with other bigoted mental midgets like him. I've never seen anything like this during my time here.

I just don't understand some people.
Everything in life revolves around rank or seniority.
Most all of us consider ourselves Brothers,
You should treat people like they are your Brother.
Brother of the Core, Brother of the Leaf, Etc.

I believe that you started off on a very bad foot.
I believe that you need to correct that.
This is not a place for all that nonsense.

P.S. I would smoke a cigar with a woman, before I would burn one with you.
You Should be more respectful, Unless you were a test tube baby, a woman did bring you into this world, the way your attitude is, she was a hell of a woman.

PM SENT
If you identify yourself as a fellow Marine you will be treated liek one.

Attention to all members, you have to be a Marine, to be treated as a human being.

This is my last post on this subject,Let me guess everybody owes you something.
I'm sorry that your a lonely old man, Maybe sometime in life when you growup
you might have some friends or companions. I think your just trying to get a rise out of some of us, just so someone will talk to you.

I will no longer will play your game, I hope others will follow.

As i stated if any of you so called old timers are expecting a (NEWBIE) to kiss your A&%, you got it twisted.......I ma not the one to kiss anyone Keister

I think someone is playing a funny joke on all of us because there's no possibile way in the world that a real person could be this absurd :laugh:

No one here is demanding that you "kiss ass" just that you act like a human being which doesn't seem possible for you.

Either that or you're just some troll trying to "goof" the site here which quite frankly is already getting old and you haven't even been here for 24 hours yet. ???

It's a real shame what a tiny little winky does to some guys. Tsk.

NA

Excalibur said:
As i stated if any of you so called old timers are expecting a (NEWBIE) to kiss your A&%, you got it twisted.......I ma not the one to kiss anyone Keister
[snapback]207470[/snapback]​

You know, on the other thread I was ready to give you the benifit of doubt but the more I read from you the more its plain to see you're full of yourself.

NOBODY asked you to kiss ANYONE's azz around here and your puffy chest "I'm a bad azz guy" routine is getting old. You call yourself a marine? Marines I served with would never belittle a woman nor have a need to tell everyone what a bad azz they are. You'd have been one missing marine at sea on our tin can with that attitude.