• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

Excalibur said:
Apperantly your a gay boy so your now iddied
[snapback]207484[/snapback]​

LMAO!! :laugh: You've given Mrs. Crabtree so much material that she passed out :laugh:

Honestly though, what does "iddied" mean?

Excalibur said:
Apperantly your a gay boy so your now iddied
[snapback]207484[/snapback]​

Just to forwarn you...this is the rules set down by admin...

"When you signed up to this site you agreed to the terms, no flaming or name calling."

Lopaka

Your profile says "Interests: Cigars , Cognacs , Large Mammary Glands !!".

Apparantly you just need something, anything to plug your pie hole. Welcome to CP, glad you enjoyed your stay, now go home.

eating more popcorn, waiting for the spelling gods to come out...

Lopaka said:
eating more popcorn, waiting for the spelling gods to come out...
[snapback]207513[/snapback]​

You're killin' me Lopaka. That S%@t is funny. Popa bag and let's grab a smoke and watch the flames.

Seriously though this is ridiculous. I can't believe the nerve of some people. This forum is a great way to learn about cigars, trade, and establish yourself in a brotherhood. Your rep means a lot and it is clear to me that some people have ruined for themselves before they even had a chance. As long as I am a member of this forum I will not forget the manner in which these select few have entered.

Just my $0.02

tdog

Your 2 cents means as much as a fart in whirlwind....... you have nothing i would care to trade for anyways. All i want or need i allready have, and should i desire anything other a a puro constructed outside of D.R. i can allways fly to Mexico and fly over to Cuba and purchase what i want. I have asked nothing of any of you......nor do i want anything.....gas station cigars are a dime a dozen, you can keep them

Excalibur said:
Your 2 cents means as much as a fart in whirlwind....... you have nothing i would care to trade for anyways. All i want or need i allready have, and should i desire anything other a a puro constructed outside of D.R. i can allways fly to Mexico and fly over to Cuba and purchase what i want. I have asked nothing of any of you......nor do i want anything.....gas station cigars are a dime a dozen, you can keep them
[snapback]207534[/snapback]​

My two cents wasn't for you bro. Anyway, glad your not askin me for anything cause you wouldn't get it. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. And to show how immature your attitude is I will refrain from posting any other responses to you. So fire away little,little man.

tdog

I am not your brother nor do i wish to be...keep your cheap black n milds and various other machine made cheepo's

Excalibur said:
I gues yorr some cigar guru from above.......
[snapback]207511[/snapback]​

Neither "cigar guru" nor "from above". However, I am a Chaplain and some may be surprised to read my previous response to your abhorrant intrusion that you call an introduction. Please, allow me to enlighten you.

Matthew 7:6 reads:
...neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Some fine pearls of wisdom have been offered to you free of charge and you have trampled them and turned to attack those who have offered them up to you. You clearly have no interest in this board other than agitate and inflame. If at some point you are interested in becoming part a brotherhood, one that welcomes our sisters of the leaf, then maybe those pearls and more might be made available to you again. Until then, I believe the general concensus is you will find no place of rest or comfort here.

I still say he's just goofing on all of us :laugh:

This guy can't be serious...... :D

You know whre you can go with all that Chaplain garbage. No real chaplain would ever partake of the leaf or drink from the vine....So peddle you chaplain garbage elsewhere

Pearls of wisdom?........hmmmmmmmm have yet to see any of those, only people wishing to have their keisters kissed becasue they feel i am a newbie

coventrycat86 said:
I still say he's just goofing on all of us :laugh:

This guy can't be serious...... :D
[snapback]207548[/snapback]​
Or intoxicated... (based upon the spelling)

or worse..

intoxicated and bored ???

Crap. Who am I gonna trade these Black and Milds to now? :) I have some very well aged ones too! :) They make up 99% of my collection!

The bait has become a bit fishy. Shoulda set the hook when you had everyone swallowing.

Excalibur said:
You know whre you can go with all that Chaplain garbage. No real chaplain would ever partake of the leaf or drink from the vine....So peddle you chaplain garbage elsewhere
[snapback]207554[/snapback]​

LMAO :laugh: Stupid and ignorant, isn't he? :laugh:

For about the fourth time, this guy can't be serious....... :laugh: