• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

moki said:
Crap. Who am I gonna trade these Black and Milds to now? :) I have some very well aged ones too! :) They make up 99% of my collection!
[snapback]207560[/snapback]​

OK, send me 99% of your collection. ;)

Eshaw99 said:
I'm beginning to agree with Bill...this can't be serious
[snapback]207581[/snapback]​

Ya think it might be Scotty playing dress-up? The arrogant, ignorant, I-will-NOT-kiss-ANYONE'S-ass, tone is becoming more and more recognizable as time goes on. :laugh:

He probably figures that a 42 year old career Marine is a much more imposing and imtimidating character than a 30 year old punk social studies teacher from Podunk, Nebraska :laugh:

Allofus123 said:
moki said:
Crap.  Who am I gonna trade these Black and Milds to now? :)  I have some very well aged ones too! :)  They make up 99% of my collection!

[snapback]207564[/snapback]​

Coming your way!

cfmid01.jpg

Allofus123 said:
moki said:
Crap.  Who am I gonna trade these Black and Milds to now? :)  I have some very well aged ones too! :)  They make up 99% of my collection!

[snapback]207564[/snapback]​

Hey Moki! I'm in for the other 1%!! ;)

well if it is worth anything to anyone other that Excalibur my skin is thick and it's not the first time i have been given crap for being female. I just show them that I am better and then they go away with tail between their legs or i have to pick their mouth up off the floor for them. No biggie. Had to do it with sports, and my job. I can handle what is dished. But I do want to thank everyone for the support i appreciate it. Thanks
B

Welcome to CP from MN. :) Scratch that. :blush:

Note to self: Read entire thread before posting. :p

don't own a doll and never have. and there ain't no cryin here. like i said i can handle it no problem.

skrgrl74 said:
well if it is worth anything to anyone other that Excalibur my skin is thick and it's not the first time i have been given crap for being female. I just show them that I am better and then they go away with tail between their legs or i have to pick their mouth up off the floor for them. No biggie. Had to do it with sports, and my job. I can handle what is dished. But I do want to thank everyone for the support i appreciate it. Thanks
B
[snapback]207590[/snapback]​

:thumbs: :thumbs: From one sister of the leaf to another (and a California sister, too) :cool: . And as far as Newbs and FOGS alike, you guys are truly gentlemen and a pleasure to know :cool: . Especially in battle (Newbie Wars 05 with the Newbie in Chief, retired). Now that is what I call classy behavior and great entertainment! :thumbs: ;)

Besides mosquito season is almost over - so this shouldn't last much longer... :laugh: :p

Sister of the leaf my A%&, there is no such thing as a sister of the leaf. Your only here ot tease old pot bellied men out of whatever you can get from them. Spread ya hussle elsewhere......

Yeup, this is someone f***ing with us.

A. No real Marine would be like this. And Trust me, I know a great many.

B. This went from entertaining to very boring. Going to have a smoke, have a nice day.

you would not make a pimple on a Marines A#%, you have no idea what a Marine is or any other Military Serive for that matter

Ok girlies, you can take your sisterhood relationships to the sam sex room, wherever that is.............but it is not here.

Back