• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

Aalvord2

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in joining a newbie pass to get our feet wet. Active new members specifically. I reached out to @CgarDan to bounce some ideas around, and he has graciously accepted to join and help answer any questions that pop up along the journey. It would be neat if any other FOG’s would want to participate as well. With the weather being hotter than a chimney fire in some places, I was thinking 10-15 guys so we don’t end up with a box of hot dogs that got stuck on the roller at a gas station.

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in joining a newbie pass to get our feet wet. Active new members specifically. I reached out to @CgarDan to bounce some ideas around, and he has graciously accepted to join and help answer any questions that pop up along the journey. It would be neat if any other FOG’s would want to participate as well. With the weather being hotter than a chimney fire in some places, I was thinking 10-15 guys so we don’t end up with a box of hot dogs that got stuck on the roller at a gas station.
I’m in if there is another FOG spot available. Where are the new guys on this? @TexEagle @BurnBerry @Lanna @Haleiwabill808 @nelamvr6 @Millymill @MattyIce @SoTX-Leo @hangten @PuffTheMagicDragon @gormag38 @Jsug35 @jasdav16

I’m in!

I'm afraid I'm so new I don't even know what a pass is... Can someone explain the rules?

I'm afraid I'm so new I don't even know what a pass is... Can someone explain the rules?
A little light reading for you

Since there shouldn't be a rush to do this, how about we bump a bit and try to get some of those folks mentioned above a chance to se it and perhaps join us? 7-8 seems like such a lonely number. And, we have not said what are we going to do with the pass, what are we looking at? Fill in some blanks so we might get better attendance. Just a pug thought.

I'm afraid I'll have to bow out, thanks for considering me anyway, but I can't contribute. I travel a lot for work so I'll only occasionally be home, and I really don't have a large enough collection of cigars to be able to contribute much of anything interesting.