• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

Gents, I have been a member for all of a couple of days, but I'm "in" on this if you will have me. Just completed a Newb Trade with Drunkfish3 if that adds anything to my credibility. I'm a lawyer, but I'm an honest one. Promise, I won't screw anyone.

Yeah, I know. That’s why I added the “I’m an honest one” part. And no, “honest lawyer” is not an oxymoron. Beat ya to it. 😎

I‘m brand new here, but I would like to join in! I’m close to the cigar mecca of Ybor City, FL, so I might have a few interesting sticks to contribute…😎

If everyone’s alright with it, I say we fire this up just after Labor Day, that way it doesn’t interfere with anyone’s Holliday plans. Also leaves some more time for anyone else who wants to hop in.

Sounds good to me! However, I will out of town the last week of September, in case that screws up the “route”.
Worst case, it just delays it. No issue. Plus @Aalvord2 can schedule it geographically which could account for that.
@Aalvord2 you have my address but perhaps a DM to gather everyone’s address maybe be helpful. Let me know if you need help or have questions.

Worst case, it just delays it. No issue. Plus @Aalvord2 can schedule it geographically which could account for that.
@Aalvord2 you have my address but perhaps a DM to gather everyone’s address maybe be helpful. Let me know if you need help or have questions.
Sounds good! I’ll start getting that information gathered to get an idea of what we’re looking at geographically.

So far, this would be the route. Still waiting to hear from @Mavric to add him to the stops.
A: @Aalvord2
B: @JArtimez
C: @Nate1977
D: @CgarDan
E: @cabaiguan juan
F: @BurnBerry
G: @Smokemorestressless
H: @dawgie34203
I: @TexEagle
J: @Pugman1943
K: @StewNasty69
View attachment 71287
Typically I’m always here but will be at Disney 9/10-9/17, cruise week of thanksgiving. And then a cruise with just me and father in law dec 10-17…but wife will be home and I can line her out on how to keep it moving in mid December if it hits me then. Please don’t kick me out. I’m super excited about this pass

I‘m brand new here, but I would like to join in! I’m close to the cigar mecca of Ybor City, FL, so I might have a few interesting sticks to contribute…😎
I was just down your way the end of May. Went down to Lakeland, and made a pit stop at Burt's Barracuda there in Tampa

I was just down your way the end of May. Went down to Lakeland, and made a pit stop at Burt's Barracuda there in Tampa
I haven’t been to Burt’s yet. I’ll have to stop & look around next time I’m up that way!