• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

Since we’re getting closer to Labor Day, this week i will be getting the “pass rules” established, along with the finalized starting list of cigars and the map. If any of you want to go ahead and shoot me your full address, I will start establishing the spread sheet to go along with the pass. Thank you guys!

@cabaiguan juan if you want to send me a list of what you want to send over, I’ll start compiling the new list. @BurnBerry is also getting a list of what he wants to put in for the second round as well. If anyone else wants to hop in let me know.

Also want to call out @BurnBerry for ruining my mail box with this disgustingly amazing cigar the original pass. Thanks again brother! View attachment 78518
It doesn't bring back the lost pass but I figured the gesture would help take some of the sting out since it was the highlight of the pass. Hope you get to enjoy it.