• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

After doing some “housekeeping ”, the Pass is ready to move along.

I‘m waiting for @Pugman1943 to verify his address and confirm his availability next week to sign for the package.

I also put in a 5’er sampler of Florida Hand-Rolled cigars for anybody that might want to try one, plus one other bonus stick that came from a small shop in Texas.

Last edited:
When it’s my turn…I’m ready. 713-417-4715 is my contact number just in case I’m not checking in enough due to coaching kids sports, and busy time of year.

Eagle has landed. Stew or Pug next? Or where am I going with this? I’m headed to son’s baseball game double header. If it’s not distrustful I would like to mail it out Wednesday. But if I need to make it happen tomorrow I can figure it out.

Looks like I may be sending back to you @Aalvord2 ? We could always reverse this and run it back thru backwards. 🤣

Last edited:
I’ll do my puts and takes later tonight or tomorrow and then yall give me the go ahead on where to send it. I’ll see if any responses in the morning and shoot it off tomorrow or Friday morning. 👍

Puts / Takes:
Freebies courtesy of Dawg:
Take Taboo cigar. Put Padron 1964 anniversary
Take ybor city el guajiro - Put viaje double edge sword
Take ybor city La Faraona - Put RomaCraft Aquitaine

Now for the regulars….
Take #35. Put Padron Black
Take # 15 Put sin compromise paladin
Take # 8 Put room 101 statos deluxe

Also threw in a viaje skull and bones and magic toast for good measure.

If any objections let me know. I’ll be shipping to @Aalvord2 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Puts / Takes:
Freebies courtesy of Dawg:
Take Taboo cigar. Put Padron 1964 anniversary
Take ybor city el guajiro - Put viaje double edge sword
Take ybor city La Faraona - Put RomaCraft Aquitaine

Those “puts” are not in line with the value of the “takes”. Plus, if you “put” cigars in to replace the freebies, then they are not freebies. Just take what you want and enjoy!

Those “puts” are not in line with the value of the “takes”. Plus, if you “put” cigars in to replace the freebies, then they are not freebies. Just take what you want and enjoy!
lol my mean as hell grandmother always said leave things better than you found them Dawg. You don’t want none of her! She’s a savage. 😂😂🤣