• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

That Don Carlos Senior blend I put is one that my cat buried in the litter box, so it should be about right as well. :)

Yeah, yeah... I smoked that cigar this afternoon and it wasn't even a real Fuente....

Alright, I will say what everyone has been thinking, Matt. We've been busting your balls in a lighthearted way, but it's now clear that you're trying to use your stature here to rip off Gonz and the other participants in the pass.

Nothing you have put is equal in value to the Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto, not to mention the other egregiously bad puts/takes. I for one am not going to stand by and watch you commit this larceny.

That Don Carlos Senior blend I put is one that my cat buried in the litter box, so it should be about right as well. :)

Yeah, yeah... I smoked that cigar this afternoon and it wasn't even a real Fuente....

Alright, I will say what everyone has been thinking, Matt. We've been busting your balls in a lighthearted way, but it's now clear that you're trying to use your stature here to rip off Gonz and the other participants in the pass.

Nothing you have put is equal in value to the Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto, not to mention the other egregiously bad puts/takes. I for one am not going to stand by and watch you commit this larceny.

So - are we going to "reverse the pass" when it gets to the end? :whistling:

STFU freebern.. you're not even in this pass....

After moki's post I may just pack this thing up and send it to my buddy in Iraq. See if CPI can back up this pass. I don't care what you pancakeheads think! My cigars are better than anyone's who is participating in this pass and I shouldn't have ever sunk this low to participate with the likes of you chumbucketheads.....

I'm just looking out for the board as a whole. If you're gonna screw the pass, at least make sure you provide everyone KY before hand.

Fuggin' FOG using his join date to strong arm the pass. Complete BULLSHIT.

After moki's post I may just pack this thing up and send it to my buddy in Iraq. See if CPI can back up this pass. I don't care what you pancakeheads think! My cigars are better than anyone's who is participating in this pass and I shouldn't have ever sunk this low to participate with the likes of you chumbucketheads.....

Unbelievable... Matt, have you been hitting the sauce lately or what? MAKE IT RIGHT.

LMAO!

Matt, you are supposed to set the example - your avatar sig says...

"That's #1 Member to you" I'm looking up to the #1 member here.
Come on! Don't disappoint a fan :sign: :sign:

Brian

EENNNGGGHHH!
Gotcha!
Come on people... time to...
DOGPILE! :laugh:

4.. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

OK, first things first..... if these puts/takes don't meet approval, I said let me know. So, apparently, cohibabuttholesurfer wants me to change them. My Upmann Monarchs are value for value, ISOM for ISOM. Everyone knows 1999 was a bad year for most large Havanas. My Monarchs are better than anyone elses, I swear. I wouldn't trade one of my '04 Monarchs for one of cohibabuttholesurfer's Davidoffs no matter what. Besides that, who says I didn't put the Sancho Sancho in for that trade and the Monarch in for the 2005 Cohiba Siglo VI. I'm going to put my takes back in, along with my puts and send it on to George. Screw you guys....

That's why I signed up. Proof

I knew you'd try and pull a fast one on these guys. I saw you rubbing your hands together. I knew you would pull the'ol my humidor is better than yours crap too!
Let me say... I'm proud of you guys for not being intimidated by Ratt Mousey and his member number status. He thinks he's Chris Angel "Mind Freak" and can pull fast ones on the good hearted members of our community! Not on my watch biotch!

I'm with Moki.... MAKE IT RIGHT RATTBOY!

OK everyone, I have a question: One of the members here has had this pass for well over three hours without posting, and I'm worried he's going to make off with it. He's been around a long time, so I'd like to give him the benefit of longevity, however I get the feeling like he may run off with this thing. How much longer would you wait to hear from him, or should I go ahead and out the bastid now? I can understand if he's busy and all that, but over three hours and no posting is BS in my book :angry: . I don't care how busy you are, or who died, that's no reason to hold to the pass for this long!

:sign:

Andy... He's probably trying to make some counterfeit bands to go with his freeakin fake tits!

OK everyone, I have a question: One of the members here has had this pass for well over three hours without posting, and I'm worried he's going to make off with it. He's been around a long time, so I'd like to give him the benefit of longevity, however I get the feeling like he may run off with this thing. How much longer would you wait to hear from him, or should I go ahead and out the bastid now? I can understand if he's busy and all that, but over three hours and no posting is BS in my book :angry: . I don't care how busy you are, or who died, that's no reason to hold to the pass for this long!

:sign:

Gonz,

As a "newbie" here at CP, I may be out of line jumping in here, but I participated in this pass, so I guess I get to give my 2 cents worth.

If you recall, when I sent my completed pass onwards and upwards, I made the mistake of using one of those PO kiosks, and even though I had paid for a DC it was never scanned until it reached its destination. For 3 - 4 days I was in a panic every time I checked the USPS site until the thing was in the next player's hand.

My point is three hours is a relative short period of time, and it looks like the older members of CP are policing this matter the way it should be done.

Before pushing "The Panic Button", why not let cooler more experienced heads prevail?

Again, if this is out of line I apologize, but I think if there is any "outing" to be done, it will be done on this thread, as every time I look at it, there are several members reading it as well.

The boxes were getting a bit stuffed, so I transfered the cigars into a larger tupperware and re-packed the box. Everything was in order as far as the numbers and the humidifiers. Here are my puts/takes awaiting approval.

Takes:
#22 Cohiba Sublime
#29 Cohiba Siglo VI tubo
#50 RyJ Churchill
#57 Don Carlos Senior blend robusto

Puts:
#60 Cuaba Diademas
#61 Fuente Between the Lines original release size ('97 or '98)
#62 H. Upmann Monarch 2004
#63 G. DE Graaff piramide
#64 Sancho Panza Sancho 1997

#63 is a "pre-release" sample from the Graaff shop in the Netherlands. These are Costa Rican rolled, Dominican leaf cigars made for their house brand. Pretty tasty actually.

If this meets approval, I'll get it back on the road tomorrow.
The typical not putting takes with puts as to confuse the pass players and readers.

EENNNGGGHHH!
Gotcha!
Come on people... time to...
DOGPILE! :laugh:

4.. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

OK, first things first..... if these puts/takes don't meet approval, I said let me know. So, apparently, cohibabuttholesurfer wants me to change them. My Upmann Monarchs are value for value, ISOM for ISOM. Everyone knows 1999 was a bad year for most large Havanas. My Monarchs are better than anyone elses, I swear. I wouldn't trade one of my '04 Monarchs for one of cohibabuttholesurfer's Davidoffs no matter what. Besides that, who says I didn't put the Sancho Sancho in for that trade and the Monarch in for the 2005 Cohiba Siglo VI. I'm going to put my takes back in, along with my puts and send it on to George. Screw you guys....
Typical name calling of anyone who speaks up to call the culprit out on his play. Then posting some useless rhetoric on his knowledge of age. Then using the first technique of non order of puts and takes to confuse passers and readers of what was put for what!

Find me some '97 Sancho Panza Sanchos for $14.50 and I'll give the reacharound you've been asking for. Besides that, my Monarchs are worth at least $50 each. They are coming from MY humidor!! Buncha fudgepackers. Not sure why I even participated in this pass.

More name calling along with false representation of value!

Resorting to pointing fingers at previous passers!

Putting the blame on anyone but where it belongs! Crying like a puromooch! Squirmin' like a rat in a trap!

PM sent. I think the person who has this pass is having some issues.

meltdown.jpg

OK, so I decided to send this on to George. But, I took back out all my puts and kept my takes also and sent them all to cohibasurfer, since he's the one who started all the bitching and moaning. He can smkoe 'em or shove up his a$$, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just looking out for the board as a whole. If you're gonna screw the pass, at least make sure you provide everyone KY before hand.

Fuggin' FOG using his join date to strong arm the pass. Complete BULLSHIT.

OK, so I decided to send this on to George. But, I took back out all my puts and kept my takes also and sent them all to cohibasurfer, since he's the one who started all the bitching and moaning. He can smkoe 'em or shove up his a$$, as far as I'm concerned.

There's definitely a tube of KY in there with Cohibasurfer's name on it - and there are no MattR Puts/Takes listed... Seriuosly - was this a joke?? ???

Gonz - should I pass on the KY, or do you want it pulled from the box...

Other than that - everything looks good - I'll do an inventory tomorrow and look at the list for some puts/takes.

There's definitely a tube of KY in there with Cohibasurfer's name on it - and there are no MattR Puts/Takes listed... Seriuosly - was this a joke?? ???
Damn ... I thought most of this was ribbing in humor. I'm pretty suprized. Sorry you couldn't work things out Matt.

*edit to enquire:

So, according to that quote, Matt claimed to take some cigars out of the pass and send them to cohibasurfer. George, can you post what the list is compared to the front page?

I only signed on to this pass to watch Rattboy... how many times must I reiterate this!

That's what I get for allowing such freshman in my pass!

Matt, I think you got the wrong pass, the FNG pass has already come and gone! :sign: