• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

The boxes were getting a bit stuffed, so I transfered the cigars into a larger tupperware and re-packed the box. Everything was in order as far as the numbers and the humidifiers. Here are my puts/takes awaiting approval.

Takes:
#22 Cohiba Sublime
#29 Cohiba Siglo VI tubo
#50 RyJ Churchill-1999 ...numbnutz
#57 Don Carlos Senior blend robusto

Puts:
#60 Cuaba Diademas
#61 Fuente Between the Lines original release size ('97 or '98)
#62 H. Upmann Monarch 2004
#63 G. DE Graaff piramide
#64 Sancho Panza Sancho 1997
#63 is a "pre-release" sample from the Graaff shop in the Netherlands. These are Costa Rican rolled, Dominican leaf cigars made for their house brand. Pretty tasty actually.

If this meets approval, I'll get it back on the road tomorrow.
EENNNGGGHHH!
Gotcha!
Come on people... time to...
DOGPILE! :laugh:

Man, Matt the least you could have done was put in a Behike in for the pass! :laugh:

The boxes were getting a bit stuffed, so I transfered the cigars into a larger tupperware and re-packed the box. Everything was in order as far as the numbers and the humidifiers. Here are my puts/takes awaiting approval.

Takes:
#22 Cohiba Sublime
#29 Cohiba Siglo VI tubo
#50 RyJ Churchill

Puts:
#60 Cuaba Diademas

#63 is a "pre-release" sample from the Graaff shop in the Netherlands. These are Costa Rican rolled, Dominican leaf cigars made for their house brand. Pretty tasty actually.

If this meets approval, I'll get it back on the road tomorrow.

Geeesh...some people follow the rules - then there's Matt R.

My name is Gary - and I approve of this statement!

Takes:
#22 Cohiba Sublime
#29 Cohiba Siglo VI tubo
#50 RyJ Churchill

Puts:
#60 Cuaba Diademas

When did this become a quality for quantity pass? :laugh:

EENNNGGGHHH!
Gotcha!

4.. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

OK, first things first..... if these puts/takes don't meet approval, I said let me know. So, apparently, cohibabuttholesurfer wants me to change them. My Upmann Monarchs are value for value, ISOM for ISOM. Everyone knows 1999 was a bad year for most large Havanas. My Monarchs are better than anyone elses, I swear. I wouldn't trade one of my '04 Monarchs for one of cohibabuttholesurfer's Davidoffs no matter what. Besides that, who says I didn't put the Sancho Sancho in for that trade and the Monarch in for the 2005 Cohiba Siglo VI. I'm going to put my takes back in, along with my puts and send it on to George. Screw you guys....

ROTFLMAO

layout.jpg

above - picture of cohibasurfer!

-----------------------------------

lghrf0165.jpg

above - Matt R

-----------------------------------------

EENNNGGGHHH!
Gotcha!

4.. Please post your proposed P&T's in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. P&T's should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

OK, first things first..... if these puts/takes don't meet approval, I said let me know. So, apparently, cohibabuttholesurfer wants me to change them. My Upmann Monarchs are value for value, ISOM for ISOM. Everyone knows 1999 was a bad year for most large Havanas. My Monarchs are better than anyone elses, I swear. I wouldn't trade one of my '04 Monarchs for one of cohibabuttholesurfer's Davidoffs no matter what. Besides that, who says I didn't put the Sancho Sancho in for that trade and the Monarch in for the 2005 Cohiba Siglo VI. I'm going to put my takes back in, along with my puts and send it on to George. Screw you guys....

:rolleyes:

Wow Matt, thanks! That opened the door wide open for what I can do with MY put/takes!!

thanks Brother... ;)

:laugh:

(In my best Howard Cosell voice)

And the two come out of the their respective corners swinging MattR takes the first blow and a couple more jabs bounce off him and he comes out countering with an swift upcut (the boy hasn't lost his game) OH and there's "screw you" roundhouse right.... What action... LMAO

Jeez,

And to think newbs were looking to this thread for a model of how the experts do it. :rolleyes: :sign:

Wilkey

Jeez,

And to think newbs were looking to this thread for a model of how the experts do it. :rolleyes: :sign:

Wilkey

4.. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum for approval. If anyone has an issue with someone else's plays, please be polite about it and post your concerns in the forum.
5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

Come on now Matt. These guys are just giving you a little ribbing. This is what my research found:

Cohiba Sig VI = 20 - 21
Coh Sublime = 23 - 25
RyJ Churchill = roughly 14.75

Monarch = 8.75 - 9.75
Diademas = 21 - 22
Sancho Panza = roughly $14.50

The Sancho covers the RyJ, The Cuaba covers the Sig VI, but the Monarch doesn't quite cover the Sublime.

Just my $.02.
- C

Find me some '97 Sancho Panza Sanchos for $14.50 and I'll give the reacharound you've been asking for. Besides that, my Monarchs are worth at least $50 each. They are coming from MY humidor!! Buncha fudgepackers. Not sure why I even participated in this pass.

Hey guys, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. The Monarch for the Sig VI is fine, since the Cohiba is fake anyways...

That Don Carlos Senior blend I put is one that my cat buried in the litter box, so it should be about right as well. :)

That Don Carlos Senior blend I put is one that my cat buried in the litter box, so it should be about right as well. :)

Yeah, yeah... I smoked that cigar this afternoon and it wasn't even a real Fuente....

Find me some '97 Sancho Panza Sanchos for $14.50 and I'll give the reacharound you've been asking for. Besides that, my Monarchs are worth at least $50 each. They are coming from MY humidor!! Buncha fudgepackers. Not sure why I even participated in this pass.
Ok .. so I found a '98 for $20 ... Maybe $14.50 was a little low.

12-10-04HossDance5.jpg

Thanks bud! ;)